Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Escape from Tarkov

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Laviski

its looking like a wipe will happen this month despite my previous guess. When is the question.

Today's event, the flea is locked now so can only buy from traders..... with 2 days to go still no max traders or free money. Potentially 12.12 patch will be sunday and the the wipe could happen on sunday or on the 22nd depending if you think BSG was trolling with Thursdays event clue. With that fact and there is yet no free money event yet or max traders for everyone - its anyone's guess when the wipe will actually be......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

will definitely pop in for a look, have a few mates who also play but its rare that everyone's schedule lines up together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

BSG popped into Pestilys stream chat last night when he was watching the trailer and simply said 12.12 in Russian

Looks like Traders are fully open and everything costs 1 rubel/dollar/euro so a bit of fun to be had trying stuff youve never had a chance too.

Just to bump the thread, wipe was yesterday, and it seems that they've added a dedicated server for Ireland.

We got a dedicated server? Only done 2-3 scav raids so far never even checked server lists

Apparently so, I'm out of the country at the moment, but the guy I play with regularly was telling me about it.

It'll hopefully make my tactic of getting up early on a Sunday morning to get tasks done, a little easier!

Probably a long shot, but I don't suppose the friendly scav from Ireland that I met on interchange yesterday is someone on here? I just missed your tag as you extracted right as you were saying it.

New wipe and new map, finally getting a chance to start tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 jobrien874ie

Streets of Tarkov still seems laggy as anything - may just be me though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭brady12

What's the story with getting single player mod ? Do i have buy tarkov? Im on a military sim run at mo and i've never played but no interest in online just the single player mod/ mods .

For both the official single player and unofficial mod you need to buy tarkov. For the mod you only need the base game so its quite a bit cheaper than buying the highest tier which is the only way to purchase the official single player access currently. Also as someone who has access to both I would advise you to play the mod, the official single player is pants, its still hosted on a server and can take upwards of 10 minutes to start a game. The mod is hosted on your PC so games take seconds to start and it has a huge array of fixes for the game like graphics, better bots options and loads of QOL improvements.

Thank you .

No problem all the mod stuff is here if you werent sure where to go https://sp-tarkov.com/ there's a really great discord for helping with it and advising on best stuff to add to it.

Also be aware the Tarkov devs REALLY don't like the mod and if they catch you which would only be really possible if you ran both the Tarkov and Mod launcher at the same time they would probably ban your account

i didn't realize they didn't like it ! I've SPT downloaded and working . not sure are some the mods are working or not but I will see later when I get back to it . I wouldn't have the patience play online tarkov

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

That Nikita guy has stated to Klean amongst others they will not do anything to anyone who plays it because its revenue for them.

Yer man Klean even got permission to stream it so you are at no risk while playing it.

Check out Starvox on YT, he goes into great detail about the mods for SPT.

Im running over 30 mods and no compatibility issues at all.

Its a fantastic experience and infinitely better than standard game imho.

https://hub.sp-tarkov.com

I would trust Nikita as far as I could throw him. He's proven in the last month that absolutely nothing he says can be relied upon. Klean gets away with it by being who he is.

Agree with both but there are so many happily playing SPT for a few years now, cant see it changing anytime soon.

What other mil sims ye playing ? Ready or not unreal only playing campaign so far and downloaded couple classic swat maps in game . Hell let loose too again on and off . Black one blood brothers is too bare bones at mo I deleted it for now .

Yep ready or not but heavily modded,grayzone warfare, incursion red river,arma reforger, bit of HLL but not as much as i used to.

• Advertisement

What mods you on ready or not ? out of gray zone , incursion and reforger what one you think i should get ? going get something else squad on shortlist too for next buy . Ground branch & 6 days in fallujah too.

Im running an ai overhaul mod,faster arrest,quick treatment,modded in game menu,gunfighter mod,Visceral blood,also a mod that makes it so your not penalized if you accidentally kill civilians, which lets be honest is a very annoying feature when you want to just shoot all :)

The main one i use is the body cam mod, its great and can be hotkeyed to turn on/off on the fly.

As for what game to get out of those you listed id probably go with grayzone warfare if you want loot/extraction/tactical gameplay, yes its in early access but has 150 missions even at this early stage, incursion red river while excellent has only one map at this early stage.

Arma reforger is incredible, i mainly play it for the KOTH king of the hill multiplayer modes.

It has so many mods already, even has a dayz mod and extraction modes.

Ground Branch and 6DIF are also on my watch list but what i hear is the ai in GB need some work while with 6DIF im going to hold off until they add the AI squad mates as i mainly play this type of game solo.

Couple more games i picked up recently might tempt you are Deadside and Generation Zero, both have realistic weapon gunplay in massive open worlds with missions etc both are very nice games and dirt cheap on steam right now.

Post edited by Dcully on

I came home Saturday night drunk as **** and some how aced a mission in ready or not and I bought Gray zone but didn't remember until next morning 😂 Also bought isonzo or whatever it's called . I'm mad buy squad but will try and hold out for sale ( or maybe next time i'm drunk 😅) I spent first hour or two in gray zone messing with settings trying stop game crashing . I then messed around with randoms scavenging the npcs they killed . not even completed a mission yet attempted a couple with **** kit and was hard take out AI on my own . Also switched out of P VS p mode because id a couple bad experiences with faction mates killing me . I was supposed start SPT but alas the drunk me bought GZW.

I'm holding out on Six days for same reason as you . Same reason waiting for Ground Branch add them in .

Thanks iv wish listed both them .

As for reforger I'm mad buy it but I need play more 3 first before I can justify it . Barely played it .

Also went back to Day z today first time in 18 months .

And I need start SPT properly !

Advertisement