Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mister auto and DPD

Options
  • 09-12-2021 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I can't post in the courier section.

I ordered items from Mister Auto which were marked as delivered today when they weren't. The Dpd van was in our estate but didn't stop at my house.

Called Dpd and the person said the driver would ring me back as he possibly left it with a neighbour. Doubtful since there was two cars in my driveway and none in the surrounding houses so why go to doors that wouldn't be answered. Anyway he didn't ring me.

Anyone have an issue before with parts not delivered even though the tracking says it was. Mister Auto said they will investigate. The reviews left for Dpd are pretty poor on Google but never had issues in the past.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Had the same issue today would you believe hopefully they will come tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

Normally you get text and/or email from DPD on the morning of delivery.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Somepeople

I got the text yesterday morning but I never received the package and its marked as delivered and signed for by someone called Herman. The drivers name was different.

Still not getting anywhere with them on the phone. Since the vans GPS was in the estate they are claiming it was delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

My last order was late, arrived with one corner of the box burst open, DPD left it on the doorstep and signed to say I'd received it (I wasn't there - no phone call), when I got home it was wet, two spark plugs were damaged and one was missing.

Contacted Mister Auto. Lots of to-ing and fro-ing. Eventually was promised a discount code- it hasn't arrived yet. Replacement set of plugs eventually dispatched, again took ages to be delivered.

Got a review request and gave an honest 2/5. Got a reply apologising "if any inconvenience was caused" or some similar crap. Will heavily bias elsewhere from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

Ah, that would annoy me too. If DPD keep messing you around get onto MisterAuto and say your package never arrived and let them sort it out.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement