Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Q... can i check if i still have covid

Options
  • 02-12-2021 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI aLL,

had symptoms last tuesday 23rd, got positive PCR on thursday 25th Ive had no symptoms since monday and feel totoally fine since. My 10 days since first symptoms is up tomorrow. Is there any way of checking if I am still covid positive or if i can spread it? we have loads of antigen tests in the house...

reason I ask is my treble vacinated mam with underlying conditions has been isolating in our sitting room since last wednesday (shes had a negative PCR and three negative antigens since) but I want to sit in with her and have diner, watch TV etc... Ive been wearing masks and washing hands when leaving her meals at the opposite end of the room she is in.

Is it a waste of time taking an antigen myself as I will be psotive for months to come but not contagous?

Any ideas? thanks

Comments

Advertisement