Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Beer Garden for a Birthday Gathering Recommendation

• 10-11-2021 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi, guys,

Wondering if anyone can maybe help, have a big birthday coming up and looking for an outdoor venue, 2 tables x 10 would be needed.

Tried Courtyard Soberlane & Fionnbarras, they are not taking bookings.

Deep South, Tom Barrys and Crawford & Co, left messages

Douglas is would be last option as it is a bit far out, I know johno's are food outdoors

Does anyone know where they are taking bookings for outdoors? for that many people? I have spent the last 18 months drinking in my kitchen would like a change for the birthday haha.

It is outdoors as there are mixed vax status people attending and others with elderly parents etc that are nervous of crowded pubs.

Thanks for any suggestions.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."-Oscar Wilde

Comments

Advertisement