Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Ireland's biggest chancer?

Options
  • 06-11-2021 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

This would just be your own opinion, but someone who you think might only be their field for money or attention or whatever else.

I nominate Paddy Cosgrave. I think this guy is such a blatant chancer, who appears to fall out with everyone he comes into contact with. Look at how he's trying destroy Leo Varadker - he should be delighted Ireland is such a free country that he can say things like this and not face any repercussions. This guy takes money from the Chinese but never criticizes their appalling track record for human rights because they wouldn't afford him such a luxury of free speech.

Not to mention him falsely claiming 4 nurse died during the start of the pandemic and doubling down on his lie by alluding that the government, HSE and INMO were covering it up.

I cannot abide him, a chancer of the highest(or is it lowest) order.

Who do you nominate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I nominate "celebrity" solicitor, Gerald Kean. He's a walking talking pr!ck in a suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Paul Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

The inventors of Steorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,071 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Luke 'Ming' Flanagan

Has somehow managed to parlay a weed habit and a silly nickname into a successful political career

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭blackwave

Eddie Jordan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭furiousox

Whoever designed the new boards.ie

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭passatman86

Me - my nana always said to me "go away ya big chancer"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Bertie Ahern

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Blindboy for his faux intellectual nonsense.

Lots of other suggestions I like already.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭SnazzyPig

Leo The Leak and Co.

• Advertisement

Conrad.. McGregor, or ‘Sir punch a lot’ as he should be known. Tries to paint himself as a man of the people donating to charity but can’t seem to go a day without punching someone in the face.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Bressie.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Walking_Wolf

Ebun Joseph.

Eamon Ryan.

Gets a lift to the top of Kildare St. and cycles down to Leinster House.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Upper management in Anglo Irish Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,842 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Hazel Chu, thankfully she seems to have gone quiet and stopped popping up as a talking head on every second show.

The Ballymaloe Mafia.

The Kilgarvan Cosa Nostra.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Walking_Wolf

And Hazel Chu - an absolute grifter who is only interested in climbing the social ladder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bazza1

Mick Wallace

It's got to be the ultimate bluffer waste of space......Bressie..... totally talentless but winging along as a " mental health' advocate

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Fuascailteoir

Eddie Hobbs. Set himself up as some sort of financial guru or something and convinced people to invest 13 million in Brendan investments which subsequently whet tits up

• Advertisement

Danny healy-rae....a man who isnt even county councillor standred,going into the dail talking utter bollocks.....not a patch on his brother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

24 posts in and no one has mentioned John Delaney? Come on people! I am disappoint!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Blindboy, Bressie and any "celebrity" who uses mental health as a crutch to stay relevant or deflect from **** behaviour

The majority of the RTE Luvvies who get so much appearances/shows on a regular basis, Vogue/Huberman/Bernard O'Shea/Doireann/Mario Rosenstock/Oliver Callanan and many more

"Models" or "socialites" who appear in the indo with banal stories Una Healy/James Patrice/James Kavanagh/Rosanna Davidson etc

Pavee Point/and all the NGO's - waste of money

Dr Joseph Ebaum

Hazel Chu and her insistence on bringing american style crap over here to try stay relevant/get a cushy political job by playing the race/gender card

Stephen Donnelly, sold his principles to the highest bidder. And inevitably wound up as another opportunistic snake in the Government cesspit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

2 Johnnies, Anna Geary, Vogue Williams, Tubridy, Paul Murphy, Mick Wallace, Simon Harris, Violet Anne Wynne, Adam from the Toy Show, Enda McNulty. Take your pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,873 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

100%. Personally I believe there should be zero opportunities for goonish grifters like Blindboy and Bressie to be on TV lecturing people on mental health... a psychologist, psychiatrist certainly or another suitably and formally qualified / accredited person... according to his wiki he’s even given mental health talks in schools ! What’s the craic with that being allowed ffs ?

Main offenders in descending order:

Simon "the lick" Harris

Turgidy

Vague Williams

Anna "I'm a lovable dote, me" Geary

Can't believe no one has mentioned Katheryn Thomas yet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

How many more threads along the lines of 'Person you hate' does this place need.

Advertisement