Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Ireland's biggest chancer?

• 06-11-2021 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

This would just be your own opinion, but someone who you think might only be their field for money or attention or whatever else.

I nominate Paddy Cosgrave. I think this guy is such a blatant chancer, who appears to fall out with everyone he comes into contact with. Look at how he's trying destroy Leo Varadker - he should be delighted Ireland is such a free country that he can say things like this and not face any repercussions. This guy takes money from the Chinese but never criticizes their appalling track record for human rights because they wouldn't afford him such a luxury of free speech.

Not to mention him falsely claiming 4 nurse died during the start of the pandemic and doubling down on his lie by alluding that the government, HSE and INMO were covering it up.

I cannot abide him, a chancer of the highest(or is it lowest) order.

Who do you nominate?

Comments

Advertisement