Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Planning Consent Letter

Options
  • 01-11-2021 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi All,

Would anyone have a template letter consenting to a pre-planning query? I am looking to arrange a pre-planning meeting and this is needed prior to scheduling the meeting.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,061 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

?? who needs to consent to a pre planning query?

the applicant requests a meeting with the council

sound like a council making up something to discourage people from communicating with them

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

We are getting a site off my father in law. The local council request that we fill in a form to arrange a pre planning meeting and we need to include the following information:

·       Site location map           

·       Draft site layout plan

·       Site photos

·       Detailed outline of the proposal

·       Letter of consent from landowner (where relevant)

I'm just not sure what this letter needs to say or what format it should be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,835 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just get him to write or sign a letter confirming he's the legal owner of the site marked on location map / lands in Folio no. xxxxx and he also gives his consent for you and wife to seek a pre planning meeting and also make a planning application in respect of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

That's great, thanks for getting back to me.

Advertisement