Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Pre Planning Consent Letter

• 01-11-2021 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ maverick_21

Hi All,

Would anyone have a template letter consenting to a pre-planning query? I am looking to arrange a pre-planning meeting and this is needed prior to scheduling the meeting.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 36,663 ✭✭✭✭ sydthebeat
    Subscriber

?? who needs to consent to a pre planning query?

the applicant requests a meeting with the council

sound like a council making up something to discourage people from communicating with them

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ maverick_21

We are getting a site off my father in law. The local council request that we fill in a form to arrange a pre planning meeting and we need to include the following information:

·       Site location map           

·       Draft site layout plan

·       Site photos

·       Detailed outline of the proposal

·       Letter of consent from landowner (where relevant)

I'm just not sure what this letter needs to say or what format it should be in.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 43,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭ muffler

Just get him to write or sign a letter confirming he's the legal owner of the site marked on location map / lands in Folio no. xxxxx and he also gives his consent for you and wife to seek a pre planning meeting and also make a planning application in respect of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ maverick_21

That's great, thanks for getting back to me.

Advertisement