Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daniel Bryan Thread

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The forbidden door is there for him to walk through.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

He also did an interview with BT Sport. Link below for anyone who wants to check it out.

According to Fightful as well, his contract is up this September.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A nice part time gig for him to pick and choose who he would like to work with now there is a working relationship between so many companies.

Dream matches and having American Dragon putting over some of the younger talent would be some rub.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,151 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

He might surprise but I'd fully expect him to sign another contract with WWE. Bryan is cuter than people give him credit for.

• Advertisement

Yeah I'd say he'll re-sign. Probably wouldn't want to jeopardize total bellas and all the stuff as well for his wife. Can't remember if it was her or Nikki that said they wanted one last run too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Yeah I'd say he'll re-sign. Probably wouldn't want to jeopardize total bellas and all the stuff as well for his wife. Can't remember if it was her or Nikki that said they wanted one last run too.

He probably won't jeopardise anything, given that Johnny Ace is his father in law.

Though that'd be an awkward phone call were Bryan to ever get it, seeing as Johnny Ace is the head of Talent Relations.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    He probably won't jeopardise anything, given that Johnny Ace is his father in law.

Though that'd be an awkward phone call were Bryan to ever get it, seeing as Johnny Ace is the head of Talent Relations.

Forgot he is his father in law!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Doing an Orton on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think he should visit NXT for a bit for some new matches. Would be like going to a new company without leaving WWE

• Advertisement

Daniel Bryan spoke with TV Line where they discussed his contractual status. With Bryan’s WWE contract set to expire later this year, the former WWE Champion revealed that it won’t be expiring when everyone expects.

“It’s funny that people gravitate towards the date ‘September,’ and I think it’s because that’s when my last contract ended, but it doesn’t end in September,” Bryan revealed. “I’m still trying to figure out what that looks like.”

Bryan didn’t reveal when his contract would be up later or earlier. He did however bring up the struggle between finding the balance to keep wrestling and spend more time with his family.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/05/daniel-bryan-clarifies-his-wwe-contract-does-not-expire-in-september/

He might surprise but I'd fully expect him to sign another contract with WWE. Bryan is cuter than people give him credit for.

On line chatter his contract expired and he is in talks with AEW

Advertisement