Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Day trip/Cycling Base suggestions

• 24-10-2021 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Found myself with some time off in Nov. I'm based in Dublin. Looking for some inspiration for a full day trip. IE Galway to Dublin or, alternatively, stay somewhere and use it as a base to cyle an area over 2/3 days. Love me some nice views!

Have several 100KMs under the belt and a 160Km (100 miler) since purchasing the bike. Concious of sever weather (don't mind rain/wind/cold generally), traffic and isolation in case something goes wrong. Would anyone have any suggestions? I will be looking to go midweek.

Comments

Advertisement