Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Bought Phone In Local Shop,Am I in trouble?

• 22-10-2021 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭ HBC08

I was recently looking to buy a new phone.Nothing too fancy,was upgrading from a Samsung A5 to A12,low end phones.

My local Vodafone wouldn't sell me the phone without signing a contract ( interesting business model as I stood there with my card out trying to give them money) I walked out the door 10 metres to the next phone shop who had the phone I wanted. There are about 4 of these shops in my town,all foreign run and provide a great service for repairs,accessories,cheap phones etc.These shops are the most helpful I find over Vodafone but I never thought of actually buying a phone there before.

Anyway,the phone is not great,really slow,slower than my 4 year old A5 it was replacing.Im just wondering is it possible the phone isn't of the same quality as one bought in the bigger vendors? Is this a thing? I'm clueless with this sort of stuff.

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

Advertisement