Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭Treppen

You can download this Xbox solitaire on your Android phone (sign in using Xbox live). There's buckets of achievements plus new ones added this week.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.microsoftsolitairecollection

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭John Horgan

I see there's a punch card for Back 4 Blood for 250 points.

I think I read somewhere that they blocked achievements for single player though

Just completed it.

Just do a quick run through of tutorial on first level run so you know where the pathway is.

Then do campaign multiplayer on same level. Try and push your team to keep going as quick as possible to finish without anyone dying. Then you'll get an achievement for that. Plus the other basic achievement for completing first level.

Next... When you get on to later level, if a hoard attacks (just shoot ahead to wake them up ) then jump in to the rush point with your axe, wait until your knocked out then start chopping like mad before passing out or being revived. If you kill 15 then that should pop (mine didn't pop until I opened the game again though).

Not a bad old game in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

There is an easier one for Back 4 Blood if you have a friend. Just need to invite them to a game and an achievement pops.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,073 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If you drop some ammo on the ground one will pop. Also if you free a player from a cocoon (I ended up getting this by accident as I died, then took control of a bot and then freed another bot from a cocoon). i think you migt get one for killing your first zombie or something too as I had one pop at the very start of the first campaign mission. So that was a handy 3 chievos without even trying.

• Advertisement

Also if you fail a mission, go back to main campsite menus and go to the desk beside the cars in garage and buy potion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Xbox Weekly Treasure is there today 🙂

Microsoft Sudoku on Android phone playstore also has easy achievements

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭feargantae

Lads I'm hoping someone can help me here. I'm not able to get the 5 daily points for using the Game Pass app no matter what I try to do. I've tried reinstalling it, signing out, even tried different devices but nothing works. It's frustrating because it means I can never do enough quests to get the bonus 1k points each month. Anyome any ideas?

• Advertisement

Send feedback (shake the app) then contact support using laptop or phone while you're logged in with your outlook.com email address. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

They should get back to you .

My app went wonky and I complained and got 1,000 points

Got loads of 50pts before as I complain a lot back then.

My "Use the Game pass app" is still a bit glitchy , I have to log out of the app, close it down then log in again, then open a touch game on the app (Instead of doing the "play any gamepass game" on the xbox itself.

Just came into GamePass.

1 hour to complete

Cloud console and PC

Only 1GB so should work on my crappy laptop.

I played that the other night, absolutely loved it both in terms of the humour and the art.

I'm no art scholar but I do love looking old paintings and something I have always done if on holiday is to go museums and galleries. The guy has basically made a game out of what was likely royalty free art and music. It's actually really clever.

I did know however the main character is Bellona, Roman goddess of war as painted by Rembrandt van Rijn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I have around 20k points now, can buy 4X€5 vouchers and apply them to a game or do they have to be used individually?

From what I gather ( and I've never cashed in points!), to be safe you would avoid hassle by using your vouchers to buy credit then if you have to make up the shortfall, use your money to buy more credit, so that when you go to purchase you pay for it all with credit.

I think people have run into issues paying with partial credit card and partial rewards credit.

What's the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

They can all be used in the one purchase. It can be quite time consuming for bigger buys

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Not aware of any such issues. I bought my Series X with a mix of Reward vouchers and TopCashBack redeemed vouchers (which the MS store sees as normal purchased credit)

This weeks are super easy. Costume quest took me about 5 minutes. Just run around the starting area on the street pressing X at the mailboxes an other things, when you run out reload.

You can do combat Pokémon style stuff if you knock on certain doors. It gives more points quicker. Just hit X or y or a at the exact time it tells you during combat

Thanks for the info. Handy for the daily achievements 🙂

Whoever made that video though wants hanging. What a knobhead.

• Advertisement

Weekly Treasure is there today 🙂

Ya that's Welsh Hunter, he's pretty good with the walkthroughs though and always gives the button names in case you haven't played for a while and forget the controller configuration. He has tonnes of games for achievements.

After a while you'll actually start to find the jokes a bit funny

Yeah....no. Not for me I'm afraid. Decent game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Just getting myself into gathering reward points. Without trying too much, how many points should I be getting per week? I earned 2,500 in October, is this about right? Or am I well short?

Averages out about 6-7k a month for me over the year. That's doing absolutely everything available (except for that Dead by Daylight quest which was cursed).

Make sure you have the Xbox rewards app on your console too. There's a few points in that in the weekly streak + amem + scroll down for 15 points every 3 days.

Also daily log ins and open any gamepass game on your phone app.

Find games that give easy achievements for your Amem daily 50pts.

Follow r/microsoftrewards on Reddit but that can be a bit scatty at times.

Follow Rewards Hunter on YouTube.

True achievements website is worthwhile linking in with. They also have guides but I can never find them on the site

Generally speaking the new weekly quests come out Tuesday 7pm but can be very buggy on Tuesday .

New monthlies will be out tomorrow so stay tuned here.

There another 500pts up today in your Xbox rewards app. Back for Blood achievement, the ladder one seems a piece of cake. Can be done on cloud app too apparently.

Weekly Treasure is there today 🙂

Cool. Got it anyway last night, but was just wondering. Sound...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It'll be available between 0:00 and 23:59 on the given day that it shows up.

Advertisement