Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Castle Farm Dunboyne

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 georgieox

Hi everyone, does anyone have recommendations for a person to snag? Does it have to be a professional snag company or can a builder do it? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mags86

Hi Everyone,

First time posting on here but all of the comments, my sister and I have found them super helpful and we are so excited to finally move in hopefully around xmas.

3 Questions if anyone has time.

1. Homie125 Could you possibly send me on the measurements of the 3 beds please also. We are hoping to call in soon and measure up for furniture etc.
    2. We are in two minds whether to put an island in the 3 bed mid terrace kitchen or not - if anyone is already in phase 1 and/or 2 what would you recommend? With or without?
    3. Also I think I saw someone say that they got sky installed? so is it available or is it just VM?

Thanks a mill everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭BrosnanL27

Hey we used Mick from snagmyhouse.ie. He has done a few houses in the estate so he is really knowledgeable!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RodBella

Hi, I'm due to move into Castle farm this week. I have purchased a 3 bed mid terrace. I was wondering if anyone has already converted the attic and if so could they forward some pictures onto me.

Also has anyone put an island into kitchen. Would love to see a picture of this also. Its hard to visualise.

Many thanks everyone and hears to many happy years living there

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mags86

Hey everyone does anyone have a number for a Tiler that they used? Already contacted the tiler that done the bathrooms for the builders and he seems a little expensive anyone any recommendations?

and if anyone used the tiler on-site would you recommend him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 citygirl27

Hi everyone, love this thread. I have bought a 4 bed in phase 3.

Can anyone confirm if the extractor fan in the kitchen is included? Or do you have to purchase?

If anyone has floor measurements for upstairs and downstairs, would greatly appreciate if you could share with me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nics87

@citygirl27 Hi ,yes the extractor fan is included!

We have a 3 bed but were able to get the measurements from Eddie The Forman on-site ,he’s usually there mon-fri.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RodBella

Hi, I have just moved into Castlefarm and I can't find my kitten. I don't know if he got out or has just found an extremely brilliant hiding spot. If anyone sees a small extremely fluffy ginger kitten can you please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PhilipOC

Evening all,

Great to have this forum! Very useful info.

I have secured one of the 2 beds and hope to move in in the New Year.

I know there are not many of the two beds being built, think only two are occupied now. If any of the current occupants of the 2 two beds are on this forum and could share the room measurements for floorings that would be appreciated.

P

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jomurray

Hi all,

My partner and I are moving into one of the 3 bed (end of terrace) units in March. I took measurements 2/3 months ago for furniture and flooring but I forgot to measure for the fridge/freezer. Does anyone in a current 3-bed end of terrace have measurements for the fridge/freezer?

Thanks,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 barbarosa

Hey, ours is an integrated Zanussi - znln18fs1

Size as per the Zanussi website is: Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 1780x560x550

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good tiler? Moving into phase 3 in the next few months. Thank you

Hi,

Can anybody help please. We are trying to buy our Virgin media broadband bundle but the Eircode and address doesn't populate on Virgin's website. Did anyone else have this issue? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Did you try typing in your address? If it doesn’t show you can ring virgin and they’ll add it and it should show up in a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kiommayarb

Hi,

First time posting here since moving into Castlefarm! Just wondering if there is an estate WhatsApp group? Always handy for info and updates! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 richieboy

Hey just seen this and wanted to know who is the main broadband provider in the estate. Closing on one of the new apartments but not sure what broadband is available to get. Thanks ☺️

Advertisement