Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz's Youtube Channel

1789101113»

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭Fitz II

That a vid on a Casio Duro would prompt anyone to put in such a reply boggles the mind. I deeply regret ever doing this vid it seems to attract a certain type of viewer. Internet psychology must be a fascinating area.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,340 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Fúck me! Some people just have to be edgy don't they. That's appalling, hope you reported it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

It's an insight into the mind of a person who can't tell the difference between your and you are / you're.

What an absolute knobsticle.

While I am not too fussed really, can you imagine the anger a chap must have. The use of the word mate means almost certainly English, or maybe an English ex pat....hummmm interesting, who could it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭893bet

Lolled. YouTube comment sections attract the lowest intelligent plebs in general.

All engagement on YouTube is good in any case. Channel growing away.

Well that's me never commenting on anything, anywhere, ever again 😉 just in case like 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 64,548 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Must be our friend the would be pimp again!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

What the actual f... 😐️ Of course with this badly designed Canadian hosted site, did I get a reported post email? I did not. They should stick to beachcombing(only older dudes will get that). I wouldn't have known anything was kicking off if I hadn't been PM'd and thanks for that guys. I didn't get an email notification for those either. Fúcking* amateur hour. 🙄 But I digress...

Newly minted muppet account nuked from orbit and their witterings deleted**. If someone has a beef with someone else? You know what? That's fine in my book, but maybe try growing the fúck up and act like an actual grown arsed man before you mash your fingers into the keyboard and start bitching like an 8 year old in the schoolyard. Fúck's sake. SMH.

*they got the swear filter working well of course. Priorities. 🙄

**and nope I have no idea who it was. Though as I was reading the rantings I knew it wasn't CT. He'd just tell someone to feck off in plain sight. And to use a bicycle to do it. And here's a 1899 map to Feckofftown. 😁 Not McM either IMHO. But nuked now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Ian OB

Lads I have no idea whats going on here. But it is entertaining 😁⌚😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Meet your twin Ian. And I'm supposed to know what's going on here. I say supposed...😮😁

It was fun, but I prefer it now the peace is restored....many thanks Wibbs. Internet eh....funny place.

BTW apologies to anyone falsely accused in the crossfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,548 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Damn why am I not on boards all the time any more like I used to? 😂 Missed all that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭893bet

An ex member or else a cowardly current member with a little axe to grind.

I lolled hard at them posting YouTube stats from another channel to try and show that Fitz stats looked fake…….when in reality it looked the other way around due to massive exponential jumps up and down one month.

Some chap claiming I had fake subs, and was using fake accounts to comment on my own vids, and threaten death to my own children to garner sympathy here...he kept on and on about it repeating himself like a maniac....really weird stuff. You missed nothing really. I had a few beers and wasn't letting go, so a bit of fun.

Post edited by Fitz II on

Utter space cadet tbh who really outed himself as a stalker with the Fitzgeme reference IMO. You've a longtime "fan" there buddy 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭scwazrh

he put a bit of time and effort into his trolling though .between graphs and fake accounts and remembering old user names.Surely he could find something better to do with his time but suppose that’s internet trolls for you really , probably should be pitied more than argued with but I guess there’s no fun in that .

I’m sure Fitz has a thick skin and it’s water off a ducks back but still not nice to have threats and negative comments against your family ,even if it is only shite talk from a nutter

Oh yes, defo have a fan there. But Churchill put it well "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life."...but its weird to think that I likely said I didn't like his wristwatch or disagreed with them on a unimportant issue and now they chase me around the internet and through time, when I haven't though of them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Whoever it was had surprisingly good grammar and punctuation for a loon. Don’t see the correct use of a semi-colon too often in internet ranting.

You see Kev even when the Fitz gets stalked and trolled, he attracts and higher class of weirdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭dakar

I’m just glad it actually happened, I thought it was a weird fever dream when it disappeared first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

After some weeks of reflection I've decided to return to this Forum. The break was something positive for me and would definitely recommend it to anyone here who feeling sucked in and is posting too much.

I chose to come back on this thread because it's where I left and where my name came up recently with some loose speculation that rather pissed me off at the time.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Welcome back CT, don't take anything on a forum too seriously.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Last video seems to have been three months ago and YT says there's no videos on the channel.

No announcement on this thread.

Did I miss something?

Sorry I had told my friends and put up this notice a couple of weeks ago on youtube, must have forgotten you there CT. But I no harm, I see you moved your charms over to Blanchys channel.

Blanchy is the only one active at the moment from this forum AFAIK. Of the other YTs I keep an eye on it's mainly TTWC (crap latest video), Caseback Watches & Teddy B.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭scwazrh

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

I bet it's cycling