Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oooh, must keep an eye on Dunnes. Yes, their homewares section is really very good these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Last day in the office until next Tuesday....after three reschedules, we are finally Centre Parcs bound over the weekend! I cannot wait! 😀😀😀

Oh, brilliant! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Have a great break CL I have heard great things about it

• Advertisement

I love Dunnes homeware

• Registered Users Posts: 10,005 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Email from Lego! Love the subject! 🎄🎅

Just finishing up for the week.

Still miserable out there here so think it will be movie with the kids.

Have a good one guys and hopefully weather improves!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Ordered two Newbridge ornaments. Quite dear but I could not resist.

Now I can't wait for them to arrive - oh the excitement!!

Finishing up today till next Tuesday.

Is folks 50th wedding anniversary tomorrow so heading down to a big AirBnB house in the sunny south east for a few days with the extended family. Is Elf 1's birthday as well so double celebration. Plan to eat and drink way too much 😀

Probably wouldn't be online much so catch up next week folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoy and drink and eat plenty 👍🍻🍻

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's Friday!!!!!! And it's 3 months to Christmas Eve!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Just had a delivery from Dunnes Stores with a load of Christmas stuff that the Mrs ordered. Then whilst making a coffee she showed me how much we've already organized for the 2 kids, other than the 2 big presents we're 90% done with them both. So well on track this year, which I admittedly didn't see happening a couple of weeks ago where we both felt we were behind in comparison to previous years.

Really starting to feel the vibes now. If that's not enough to cheer me up I don't know what is!!😁 Oh yeah, this day week is October!!!

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Heading for away on a spa night with my best friend! We've been planning it for about two years and it's finally HERE!!!!!!! 🤩🍹🎉

Guess who hasn't had a break from my kids in forever 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Just back from a few days away. Mrs littlehorny was 50 last week so took the week off work and relaxed for once.

Batteries are charged and ready to get through the next few weeks till the Christmas break comes around. 👍️

Oh that's nice- it's good to recharge the batteries and come at the season fresh! 🙂

I've a week off in late November, so I'm hoping that will help me unwind and relax a bit before the December rush!!

This day 3 months the time between Christmas and New Year and you have no idea what day it is 😀

Love it DvB it really does give you the feels for the season

TRS30 that sounds great probably like a mini Christmas

I hope you had a great break Cheerlouth it sounds like bliss

littlehorney it’s a perfect for a break and recharge batteries

Posy you have me thinking what holidays my OH has left it be nice to have something to look forward to

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

On these type of days I love having picky bits for dinner nice bread, anti pasti, crackers, cheese, finger food 😋

• Advertisement

Sarah you're reading my mind and speaking to my soul here haha

Are these the days of selection boxes for breakfast, cold turkey sambos for lunch & quality street & chips/crisps for dinner?

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Laptop about to be turned off till Monday. Sun is shining and not too much planed for the weekend so hopefully have some nice downtime.

Have a good one guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Hope you have a great weekend TRS, in fact hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

Had a bit of lie on and the plan is to head over to The Range in Maynooth to check out their Christmas stuff 🎄

I've turned the heat back on, and put the electric blanket back on my bed. I'm ready. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It was Mama Auto’s birthday yesterday and we had a little party 🎉

Been a lot cooler this past few mornings and the heating is back on in the car going to work 😊

• Advertisement
Advertisement