Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Figures Thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Anybody collecting figures around here. Picking up a few here and there myself for last while after a few years not collecting (must have a collection worth 1000's at this stage)

Recent pick ups -

Kurt Angle Entrance greats for €8 on Littlewoods
    Missus bought me a signed Angle figure for Xmas
    Missus also picked up Walter's first figure
    Got a Mania 3 Andre The Giant fig for €25
    Went to get a Penta for on Smyths but sold out so came away with Darby Allin.
    Goldberg,Rolling and Styles Hambrook style figures for 9.99 each.

Have a nice glass case with some figs showcased. Most in boxes back in the rents house.

Getting quite expensive nowadays. Would like to go for an Old School ECW figure collection but can't justify paying so much.

Gonna prob stick to one fig a month at €25. But do have my eye on a few NJPW ones and in particular a Liger one.

Pride of collection is a signed Classic Ultimate Warrior.

Smyths a few years ago had elites for sale for like €3 quid , picked up loads!

Missing some good quality ones, have a few basics but decided to stop buying them and just go for elites, so lots need an upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Lallers96

Hi there bit of a long shot but I can't think of anywhere that's niche enough aside from here, so if I'm in the wrong place please feel free to redirect me.

I have a large collection of WWF/WWE/TNA Action Figures in mint condition. They've been well looked after so I assure they are in great condition. I have some wrestling rings and sets too. I am looking to sell them all but I know they are worth quite a bit of money when you add it all up, and some are rare too.

I will post a list of all the exact figures I have, with pictures if someone is interested in buying some, or all, and if someone is interested I am willing to do a fair deal for either combos or if someone was to buy the entire lot off me. The best figures I've got before I post an entire list (may take me some time) are a WM25 Limited Edition Shawn Michaels, a 1996 WM limited edition Shawn Michaels, a Bret Hart limited edition WM figure. Let me know where to go or if someone would like more info! Can be posted out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Hey Lallers,

Feel free to send me on a list - would potentially be interested in taking the lot.

Sorry I've only seen this now. The new boards layout is horrific and I never get a notification for a thread I follow. I'll send you on a list of all the figures I have, and photos too if you'd like. I also have a lot of Dvds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Anyone who's interested, I have some playsets, figures and belts up for sale on adverts at the mo

https://www.adverts.ie/action-figures/wwe-playsets-rings-cell-ladders-arena/24927966

I'm guessing this thread died when Boards.ie changed it's look.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Nah I still collect figures , not as many wrestling ones nowadays , had started collecting the AEW ones but Smyths seem to be clearing out the line sadly

That and it's quite hard to find good figure deals about! That being side I did pick up a boxed ECW San Francisco toymaker Tommy Dreamer recently for 24 quid all in!

Lads buying stuff for cheap in bulk on smyths and selling for way inflated prices gets my goat, you can still see the residue left on the boxes.

I'm just jealous my county doesn't have a smyths really and they never do delivery's on their great deals!

• Advertisement

There's so much good stuff coming out it's hard to keep up. Got that New Gen arena recently and it's amazing. I'm lucky that I split my time around the US and here so can get the best of both worlds. The new Legends Farooq and Bradshaw are probably my fave releases of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BlueAndWh1te

Yeah I've noticed smyths having less and less aew figures. Is there confirmation that they're stopping stocking them? The AEW figures are the reason I've started collecting figures and smyths was so handy.

Jazwares are moving to online only sales in the UK/Ireland for some reason. They've been clearing them down a while now. It was handy alright since they're impossible to get here in the US due to scalpers so used to stock up when back.

And is there any irish online stockist , any time you buy from the UK now your getting customs straight away (thanks brexit )

Yeah I have vmbeen scouring online for awhile to get good deals but few and far in-between.

The AddressPal an Post service seems promising though. Possibly avoiding big shipping fees and charges from Ringside Collectibles.

They have a UK based address also

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BlueAndWh1te

Just an update on AEW figures. Toymaster near Jervis Shopping Centre stocks them. Picked up a chase CM Punk there yesterday. Idk if other toymasters are stocking them but it's great to see at least one store in dublin have them

Yeah there available on there website aswell grabbed a few off them a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Is there much of a market in Ireland for figures these days? Was thinking of getting into collecting the old school figures from the 90s

Adverts is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

A rabbit hole of nostalgia. Can't believe the price of some of the sealed figures online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,320 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I spotted a Matt Riddle doll figure for €1.50 in Smyths

The funko pop vinyl has a legends range now

Advertisement