Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max voltage / max temperature on Eddi

• 13-09-2021 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Quick couple of questions about the Eddi diverter. Recently had a new thermostat installed - the old one had been on it's way out for years and finally gave up the ghost. The electrician asked me a couple of basic questions that I hadn't a clue how to answer. Am sending an email to the installers but I thought the hive mind here might be a quicker source of information -

1. How do you set the max temperature on the Eddi - i.e. how does it know when max temp is reached. Or does it just take the info from the thermostat?
    2. How do you / can you set the max voltage coming from the diverter to the immersion. Electrician measures it at 15A. Thermostat is max rated at 16A. He'd be happier with 12-13A.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Advertisement