Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

F1 2021 Round 12: Belgian Grand Prix

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Is Norris down to the back with a new gearbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Likely a new chassis so pit lane start for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mclaren-lando-norris-f1-pole-spa/6656036/ 5 place grid penalty according to this, no new chassis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Awe don't say that.

So the points between Lewis and Max would stay the same.

Max has had enough bad luck. I want to see him win it even if it means the race at the front will be boring so be it.

That was the best most exciting session of F1 quali ever. Who would have ever of thought George Russel in the Williams would be up on the front row.

Also way to go Vettel. He really is a great driver checking on Lando.

I doubt that is something many of us thought we would see in F1 in this day and age. I certainly did not.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I've such a bad feeling about this race, like something is going to go wrong. Hope I'm wrong obviously, but it's weird

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Yeah the constant changing conditions is making me wary as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

What’s the weather like at Spa today?

F3 was wet but reasonably incident free.

If there is a safety car start I'd expect it to be a rolling rather than standing racing start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,268 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The team boss came across really well in that interview and it sounds like they got everything right, I wonder is this form going to continue or did the conditions just level the field a bit this time? I'd love to see George get a podium but I feel it's unlikely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Watched the start of the porches supercup. Was wet. Few incidents round the track including opening lap going through eau rouge car spun out. Nobody was hit thankfully.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

What would be best for Russell's future career today?

Finish the race or play the Bottas role this week?

If the later happens, and you were Red Bull, what would you do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭Harika

The Porsche Supercup Crash was "people who shouldn't have a szuperlicense material"

F1 show, still shows rainy. Race is wide open

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kksaints

Most important thing for Russell is that he puts in a solid race today. Doesn't have to finish on the podium but a points finish with some good racecraft.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Depends if Toto values this season more than the future I guess, whether that is most important or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,547 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I don't really think a poduim is a realistic goal for them. The Williams has been better in quali than races all season. I think Russell will be doing a brilliant race if he finishes in the points at all. When you factor in the other factors like tyre wear, the Williams will probably fall back and be swallowed up by the field.

I'd love to see him do something amazing with the help of a fluke, but a great race could be a modest points finish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Is Brundle off today? Just tuned in, I know he was there yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Perez you flute

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Perez in the wall on his way to the grid, terminal damage to the front right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Perez into the barriers already, looks like race over

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lawlesz

Checo Checo Checo

• Advertisement

That’s Perez done for the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭McFly85

Ah Perez, that’s a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Can't see this race starting on time

Rookie error by Perez

Can’t see anything but a safety car start. Few laps see can clear some of the water

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The way the spray is kicking up, will be starting behind the safety car for sure. Question is how many laps will they do behind the safety car before they go racing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,336 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I'm the same. Maybe what happened is reminding of other incidents and that circuit and the rain or what but I was thinking about it last night. I’d be very happy to have a boring uneventful race today.

Ah Sergio come on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Joeface

Just tuned in to see that , Balls .

• Advertisement

He’s on the grid doing a grid walk so yes he’s there.

Advertisement