Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Txt rec for Vac & HSE portal says no appt scheduled.

Options
  • 26-08-2021 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone. Daughter got text for 2nd Vaccine for tomorrow. Last night the text came asking to log into HSE portal and complete questions. When I logged in it is saying “no 2nd appointment scheduled” so there’s no questionnaire available to be completed yet.

I rang the helpline to be told there’s a glitch and they would send out a new appointment in a few weeks.

I refused as she going into Leaving Cert and I want it done asap. Also our nearest vaccine centre is 1 hour drive so it means 2.5 hours out of school for her and time off work for my husband or I to get it done down the line. I’ve tomorrow off to get her done.

I’m going to chance going anyway tomorrow. A few of her friends have either not received their text for questionnaires or same has happened. Lots of empty spots if they don’t go tomorrow.

Does anyone know if it is possible to do the questionnaire at the vaccine centre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,382 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

If you have the appointment text I'd go for the vaccination.

When I got my vaccinations, at the vaccination centre they went through a series of questions at reception and again at the point of vaccination with my replies being logged on a tablet.

If they are operating walk in vaccinations they should be able to handle people turning up for an appointment without having pre-answered the online questionnaire

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

We went & there was no problem. Covid cert arrived day after. Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement