Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Total War Sagas

13»

Comments

• I know Epic have "**** you money", but still what the hell.

• Mr Crispy wrote: »
    It's a terrible trailer in all honesty. However, the big news is that this will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store for a year after launch, but it will be completely free if you claim it in the first 24 hours! (TW blog)

I'm not going to bother, frankly. The historical TW games have been completely unremarkable since Medieval 2. I've still not bought Three Kingdoms.

• NIMAN wrote: »
    When can you claim it for free?

Can't see any mention of date that the 24hr window opens.

Launch is 13th of August, so I'm assuming that's when you can claim it.
    I'm not going to bother, frankly. The historical TW games have been completely unremarkable since Medieval 2. I've still not bought Three Kingdoms.

Three Kingdoms is very good imo. I haven't been impressed with the Saga games so far, but they're done by a different team to the main historical games.

• Mr Crispy wrote: »
    It's a terrible trailer in all honesty. However, the big news is that this will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store for a year after launch, but it will be completely free if you claim it in the first 24 hours! (TW blog)

That's going to bring their servers to their knees.

• Troy getting some DLC.

They've been putting out a few videos with riddles in them pointing to different mythical monsters, with the community thinking it's be actual monsters or slightly mocking what non mystical creature they could be (Hydra = 3 guys on a horse).

Post edited by Varik on

• Advertisement

• Looks interesting,ill wait and see reviews before spending on it.

• A first look at gameplay for the Mythos campaign;

Advertisement