Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Total War Sagas

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I know Epic have "**** you money", but still what the hell.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,065 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    It's a terrible trailer in all honesty. However, the big news is that this will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store for a year after launch, but it will be completely free if you claim it in the first 24 hours! (TW blog)

I'm not going to bother, frankly. The historical TW games have been completely unremarkable since Medieval 2. I've still not bought Three Kingdoms.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

NIMAN wrote: »
    When can you claim it for free?

Can't see any mention of date that the 24hr window opens.

Launch is 13th of August, so I'm assuming that's when you can claim it.
    I'm not going to bother, frankly. The historical TW games have been completely unremarkable since Medieval 2. I've still not bought Three Kingdoms.

Three Kingdoms is very good imo. I haven't been impressed with the Saga games so far, but they're done by a different team to the main historical games.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,895 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    It's a terrible trailer in all honesty. However, the big news is that this will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store for a year after launch, but it will be completely free if you claim it in the first 24 hours! (TW blog)

That's going to bring their servers to their knees.

Troy getting some DLC.

They've been putting out a few videos with riddles in them pointing to different mythical monsters, with the community thinking it's be actual monsters or slightly mocking what non mystical creature they could be (Hydra = 3 guys on a horse).

Post edited by Varik on

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Lamar Davis

Looks interesting,ill wait and see reviews before spending on it.

A first look at gameplay for the Mythos campaign;

Advertisement