Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magnetic Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

From the videos I've seen, it does look magnetic. Everyone here is saying that they are faked/putting glue on their arms etc. but the ones I saw look genuine. As to the how/why/what for, I don't really care.

Am I allowed post videos from non youtube sources? This video has a few compelling examples in there: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cJu2MBF7VAbF/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,647 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Fake as anything, but hey, random people on video right? Must mean it's true lol

Wow, you've outdone yourself with this argument. Blinded by your debating skills I am...

How can anyone debate with you when you post random video of people claiming to be magnetic as some sort of proof?

Who are they? Where is the evidence (apart from thier great acting skills) that these video clips are genuine?

You are ridiculous. What kind of proof are you looking for? Peer reviewed articles? You first accuse me of going off topic then when I give you proof, you dismiss with one-line responses.

Yet, if I said "Fake as anything" referring to the moon landing footage, you and 10 other conspiracy theory monitors would plague the thread saying "Avoiding the question!", "No proof!", "unreliable source!"

Not sure why I'm expecting any less hypocrisy to be honest. It's simple, lazy derailment attempts as usual by people who despise conspiracy theories and think "they are dangerous to society and must be stopped at all costs!!"

Oh no no no you have me all wrong, I love conspiracy theories, they bring new laughter to my life every day.

You haven't posted proof, you have posted doctored video from random loons making idiotic claims.

Ha, typical behavior of someone backed into a corner. Attack the author/creator of the content when you have no evidence to support that it's faked.

You love to challenge everyone on anything but you have no coping mechanism for being challenged yourself.

No evidence, apart from all of the people posting video of non Ferrous metals supposedly sticking to thier now magically magnetic arms. So gullible, you have my pity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I’m not magnetic, nor is anyone I know. It’s complete bull to say it is magnetic.

• Advertisement

What are you talking about? Nobody is implying that the vaccine itself is magnetic. (out of politeness I didn't correct you on this earlier). The substance being injected is attracted to magnets implying that it is metallic or affected by magnetic fields.

Everyone seems to be clear on this except you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,333 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No one is arguing it's magnetic. It's just metallic and affected by magnetics.

Lol. OK.

Why is it metallic? What's in the vaccine that allows it to be affected by magnets?

How does this work when that's not really how magnets, vaccines, bodies and physics work?

What about the videos of people sticking non ferrous and non magnetic things to themselves?

Are these videos fake?

Why are you jumping into this rather ridiculous claim while leaving all of your other ridiculous claims undefeated?

It kinda makes it look like you buy into a lot of really silly conspiracy theories but can't actually support them.

I suspect you'll be running away from this thread too fairly soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,197 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You wrote you had no problem with questions and that you welcomed then, so why are you using every cliched trick in the book to avoid addressing them?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

The government doesn’t want you to know this. I recommend a simple 5 day course of 250ml bottles of Fentimans Curiosity Cola after vaccination. The botanical ingredients in Curiosity Cola produce two significant results:

1. They completely dissolve any magnetic crystals, also known as nanoparticles, in the bloodstream.

2. They cleanse the body of any negative components.

So, here’s the truth: if you combine a Covid vaccination with a 5 day course of Curiosity Cola, the vaccine will still be able to have the ‘official’ effect of triggering the creation of antibodies in your blood. It will not be able to create any kind of magnetic field that would enable the government to track you, or create a global database of uniquely identifiable magnetic body profiles.

You outsmarted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭fun loving criminal

When does someone become magnetised after taking the vaccine? Is it after the first shot or second shot?

I just tried sticking a very strong magnet to my arm and it fell off. Though I'm still waiting on my second shot. I'd be very disappointed if I don't get magnetised after the second shot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The poster who started the thread has posted claims about the vaccine causing magnets to stick to people, that metallic objects stick to you and that non metallic objects stick to you. So even they were not sure about what the conspiracy they were posting about and what they actually meant to be claiming.

Just a bunch of fake claims that contradict each other.

So just got my first shot of Pfizer and no magnetic anomalies.

I tried a variety of magnets including some nice strong ones I had lying around.

What happened? Why am I not magnetic?

How do believers in this theory rationalise things like this in their heads? How come no one they know personally seem to be telling them that their vaccines made them magnetic?

Is everyone else besides believers and the people making videos on bitchute in on the conspiracy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I got mine a few weeks ago and tested the theory as one of the lads was telling people in work and unfortunately no magnets stuck to my Pfizer arm either, it's almost as if it was a hoax created to attempt scaring the shite out of people...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,157 ✭✭✭✭josip

So we're not being injected with a vaccine?

Are they doing switcheroos at the MVCs or does this go even higher up to the Pharma plants?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

These vaccines are running under emergency approval and there are genuine concerns about side-effects especially longer term ones, but this magnetic/nanobots/5G thing I would call completely off-the-wall nonsense. Not sure it deserves a reply even.

And yes I'm vaccinated with Pfizer and a friend made me test it and of course nothing sticks.

If you think about it even if there was a metallic component. The dose is tiny and is meant to go into your blood stream right away. I doubt that even if there was actual tiny metallic nanobots injected into you by the time you get home there wouldnt be a magnet sticking to you. Its totally ludicrous and serves nothing but to discredit genuine concerns about the vaccines.

• Advertisement

So much crazy packed into one post, it's hard to know where to begin......

How can crystals be magnetic?

Which botanicals destroy these crystals and why only that particular brand of coke?

How is it possible to track a magnetic field?

How are magnetic bodies uniquely identifiable, why would my magnetic field differ from yours?

Where did you pick up this theory and why, if its true*, isn't this everywhere in the news?

*Narrator: "it isn't".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭storker

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

So if I'm injected with enough vaccine will it act like a farady cage and protect me from the 5G mind control radio waves? 😏

One interesting trend I see in this video (https://www.bitchute.com/video/cJu2MBF7VAbF/) is how some of them describe a pinching or pulling sensation when the magnet is placed at the vaccine site. I find this very interesting indeed and adds further legitimacy to the magnetic claim.

For those who are too afraid to watch the video out of fear of being convinced - the video shows a compilation of about 50 different vaccinated people showing a clear and obvious attraction of magnets to their vaccine site. In a lot of the videos, the vaccinated person is a parent grand parent who does not look aware of what the person with the magnet is doing. There are a few very convincing videos where the magnet is clearly attracted to the person's vaccination site. There is absolutely no way of explaining this without there being some kind of material under the skin that is metallic or affected by magnetic fields.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Leaving aside the insanity of the conspiracy; what exactly is the purpose of the conspiracy and how exactly is this worldwide conspiracy managing to stay on the extreme fringes considering the rather large amount of people you'd need to implement it.

Of course there is a way to explain it. It could be completely fabricated. The whole thing could be staged by bad faith actors in an attempt to deliberately mislead people for any number of reasons. It only adds legitimacy to the claims if you are willing to accept them at their word. Only a fool would do so, however, especially when dealing with such outlandish claims.

There are plenty of videos of people on Bitchute sticking items including non-magnetic coins to their arms after allegedly receiving the vaccine

What do you think is compelling all these people to lie?

But why is it interesting? It's not true.

There's no way the vaccine could be magnetic. The claim isn't legitimate.

How come when I got my vaccination it wasn't affected by a magnetic?

Also, you seem to be reversing your previous statement that no one was arguing the vaccine was magnetic. You have just argued this.

Your position again seems to be very vague and incoherent and patched together using conspiracy videos you didn't think to hard about and a general lack of understanding of science.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Were the previous videos posted to this thread of people with coins stuck to their arms fake in your opinion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Of course they were fake. Why do you think people would hide this kind of thing happening if it were real?

• Advertisement

You possibly have me confused with someone else, I don't think vaccines are magnetic :)

Yeah, must be. I need to pay more attention when browsing the mag vaccine thread 😂

Where is your proof that the video is fabricated? Are you denying that it's happening and hence denying science? If they are staging it, how would so many people keep it a secret?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It should be no surprise that a lot of people don't understand what magnetism is or how it works. All of the people in those are clearly either balancing the item on themselves or sticking it to their arm either using the skin's natural stickiness or something else.

Don't you find it the slightest bit convenient that if you don't believe that the vaccine is magnetic, nothing will stick to your arm? Whereas somehow it's only the people who believe it's magnetic that can stick stuff to themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Has thread subscription been removed permanently?

I never said that it was faked. I haven't even watched it because I've better things to be doing with my time than looking at crazy conspiracy lunatics trying to convince other conspiracy lunatics that they're right, when they aren't.

You claimed that there is no other possibility for it to happen, other than there being something magnetic under the skin. That is preposterous, and I pointed it out.

Where is your proof that the video isn't fabricated? The burden of proof is on the claimant. and you are claiming that somehow enough metal has been injected into an arm and hence denying science? Also, your last point is so far flung it is in the realms of fantasy. Are you really saying the video must be real because there are 10-20 people in it and that's too many people to keep it secret?

There are there literally 3,600,000,000 doses administered throughout the world, including to myself and multiple people in this thread. If it's impossible for less than 100 people to keep something secret, how in the blue hell are over a billion people doing it?

Proof that it is fabricated would include personal experience of not having a magnetic arm after either of my vaccinations. No relative having a magnetic arm after any vaccination. No claims being made as to which vaccine it is that is apparently magnetic. All variations of vaccine available in Europe and the US having been given directly to relative with zero reports of magnetic arms. No reputable sources for the claims regarding magnetic vaccines. No explanation of how a vaccine that is magnetic enough to have non-ferrous coins stick to someone's arms after a minute dose is given . No explanation as to how something so magnetic that it has that effect can also be safely handles in 10ml glass vials in vaccination centres without people car keys being ripped out of their pockets as they get jabbed, or how the lorry transporting the vaccinations can move with such a super magnetic vaccine on board.

It is you that is denying science.

As for how would people be able to keep it secret that they are faking it, don't you think it would be far more difficult to keep the secret from the hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated and for some reason not noticed that things are randomly sticking to their arms.

• Advertisement

Why are multiple people on Bitchute lying and claiming coins are sticking to their arms after the vaccine?

Also because it's funny to convince gullible folks of something obviously ridiculous and then watch as they use your ridiculous video as proof of some vast conspiracy.

Watching someone buy into a complete fantasy because your tricked them would be great entertainment for some.

And also because people will just flat-out lie to support an extreme belief or conspiracy

Conspiracy theories is a hobby that often involves telling a lie whilst knowing it's a lie, and then falsely accusing everyone else (journalism, science, etc) of lying, and on top of that soap-boxing about the "truth"

No point beating around the bush, it's something that straight-up involves a lot of deception.

IT'S NOT IN THE NEWS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN OUTSMART THEM BY DRINKING CURIOSITY COLA!!

That being said, FWIW, is it, at all, possible that you may have somehow misunderstood my post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The funny part is that they started out claiming one thing, that there are metals in the vaccine, then pivoted to another, that there are magnets in the vaccine for some reason, and the "question everything" brigade didnt even question that.

Surely you all know that the metals and the magnets are different? They could have at least stuck to the original nonsense and pretended that magnets were sticking to their arms. Its worse that they are using non ferrous metals and still people are lapping it up . Even if they cut you open and put a big solid magnet in there, the coins still wouldnt stick to it.

• Advertisement

A little while ago, I spent two full days doing a deep dive into conspiracy video sites, after a friend had emailed me a Bill Gates/antivax video.

The kind of rational thinking you suggest simply does not come into play at all. Most of the content is so outright bizarre that it's pretty incomprehensible for any person who subscribes to rational thinking.

George Floyd is alive, and went to his own funeral, the 'killing' of him was staged by 'crisis actors'. The earth is flat. WHO says face masks are a waste of time. Syringes have trackers. Covid vaccines are weapons of mass destructions. Hitler warned us, but we didn't listen. The Covid mRNA jab is not a vaccine. Ex-CIA agent talks about celebrities eating children. You cannot catch a virus. Humans are a genetically engineered species.

A common tactic in the videos is to start with something that is factually correct - like the fact that Pharma companies want to make a profit. And then, step by step, lead to more questionable content. This is often quite well done - a statement, a quick cut to a headline in the Washington Post, with ominous music playing in the background. Quick cut to the next point, before you can digest what was just said. If you pause the video, google the actual article in the WP, you find that the narrator was lying, of course. Most people, understandably, don't bother with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

The magnetism is so easy for you to do your own research on, and it’s free! Get the vaccine and you’ll discover the truth. Please post your findings here.

Who are you talking about when you say "they"? The only person I saw get magnets and objects attracted to magnets mixed up was @Timberrrrrrrr who is on your side...

And then the icing on top is you calling conspiracy theorists the "question everything" brigade when it's you and your fellow "debunkers" who question anything and everything that doesn't come from CNN or Tony houlahan 😂

You have been arguing that the vaccine is attracted to and effected by magnets and metal objects.

You are engaging in pedantry to continue to avoid questions.

However again no one is dumb enough to buy thus. Everyone is very aware what you are doing and that you aren't able to answer any of the questions you've been asked.

Why are you even attempting this ridiculous tactic?

Why do you have to be so desperate if your beliefs are actually true?

Here is someone from the "other side" with a video of cutlery sticking to arms. This is also the poster who opened the thread with claims of magnets sticking to arms.

Who exactly is confused here?

• Advertisement
Advertisement