Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Tidyboii wrote: »
    Could be wrong but don't think there's a connection between bandidos and FW'S? I Thought Bandidos were aligned with Cabelas?

Penguin major supplier to bandidos in germany and Spain and obviously Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jellykellyj

stingrayed wrote: »
    Penguin major supplier to bandidos in germany and Spain and obviously Ireland.

The Penguin is not dealing with ****in tiny fish like the Bandidos in ireland.

You want so bad for this bike fantasy to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

Don't even entertain. Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

All in the fantasy then, little bedtime reading for yourself, raid was a follow up to this.

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/special-investigations/secret-german-police-files-reveal-five-year-undercover-operation-into-george-the-penguin-mitchells-cyber-crime-gang-39487510.html

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Bye stingrayed

• Advertisement

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Bye stingrayed

Where have you been hahah

LMHC wrote: »
    Where have you been hahah

Infiltrating biker gangs pal

Infiltrating biker gangs pal

Ye heard they are shot calling these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭crooked cockney villain

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/gardai-to-tackle-street-level-dealing-as-crack-cocaine-use-replaces-heroin-in-communities-40606343.html

I asked this before, but why only now so widespread?

Is off the boat cocaine brought to Ireland simply more uncut than 20 years ago?

Certainly back in the day I never recall flake being a thing. It was your 50 bag of mixed and that was that generally (main reason I never particularly got into sniff, yokes were my thing and only a tenth of the price :pac:).

Had flake on a few occasions back then but it was few and far between compared to now.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/gardai-to-tackle-street-level-dealing-as-crack-cocaine-use-replaces-heroin-in-communities-40606343.html

Certainly back in the day I never recall flake being a thing. It was your 50 bag of mixed and that was that generally (main reason I never particularly got into sniff, yokes were my thing and only a tenth of the price :pac:).

Had flake on a few occasions back then but it was few and far between compared to now.

Depending on the flake and time of year will depend on what level you have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Well if he was dealing with those two muppets from limerick who got caught bagging up smack,who sat alongside a undercover in a fast food joint and mentioned his name.cash is king

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

The lad who controls most of Galway and a good bit of the Midlands and has for years joined the banditos in Limerick. Him alone would be a big enough fish. If any the rest of the gang are selling which I am sure they are they as a group wouldn't be a tiny fish

Well if he was dealing with those two muppets from limerick who got caught bagging up smack,who sat alongside a undercover in a fast food joint and mentioned his name.cash is king

Stop bending the story they never mentioned George Mitchell, they mentioned someone who worked for him

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/undercover-garda-sat-beside-brothers-in-fast-food-outlet-as-they-planned-huge-drug-deal-34900826.html

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Stop bending the story they never mentioned George Mitchell, they mentioned someone who worked for him

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/undercover-garda-sat-beside-brothers-in-fast-food-outlet-as-they-planned-huge-drug-deal-34900826.html
    Apples and Oranges

They met with Paddy Mitchell in Dublin, went back to limerick got snared. 2 eejits anyway. Greasing all around them on A wing in Limerick prison. Brian had is own youngfella thrown off the landing for selling gear told the governor youngfellas cant even buy biscuits cos the lads are offering them heroin for there orders. Slash hook (Brian's son) got turfed to wheatfield

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Just another advantage of cultural enrichment

Just another advantage of cultural enrichment

Clueless. Nigerians in the 90s tried to push it but it didn't take off.

Its exploded since Greg Lynch started focusing on it around Oliver Bond then the Flashy gang started pushing it around Finglas.

You'd swear black people are the only people that know how to turn coke into crack the way you're going on.

The main culprit for the crack epidemic coming is Greg Lynch. Anyone who anyone knows that

Its exploded since Greg Lynch started focusing on it around Oliver Bond then the Flashy gang started pushing it around Finglas.

You'd swear black people are the only people that know how to turn coke into crack the way you're going on.

The main culprit for the crack epidemic coming is Greg Lynch. Anyone who anyone knows that

How the **** would you know what the man Is selling? Leave the story telling to the papers.

Rock been getting sold solid in Sheriffer for 10+ year, rock been getting sold in Ballymun for 10+ year too

They met with Paddy Mitchell in Dublin, went back to limerick got snared. 2 eejits anyway. Greasing all around them on A wing in Limerick prison. Brian had is own youngfella thrown off the landing for selling gear told the governor youngfellas cant even buy biscuits cos the lads are offering them heroin for there orders. Slash hook (Brian's son) got turfed to wheatfield

Yeah but Paddy isn’t George like stingrayed 2.0 implied

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Relax brah wrote: »
    I’ve seen some of the fake passports knocking about, they even work on scanners through security. Come with a hefty price tag but that’s not an issue for the big dogs

Very difficult to get false ids nowadays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

The lad who controls most of Galway and a good bit of the Midlands and has for years joined the banditos in Limerick. Him alone would be a big enough fish. If any the rest of the gang are selling which I am sure they are they as a group wouldn't be a tiny fish

Who's the Galway lad?

tobeme2020 wrote: »

No it's not.

PCeeeee wrote: »
    Who's the Galway lad?

Pitchfork

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

tobeme2020 wrote: »

It's easy if you have sumbody on the inside.all of the staff are human too

Yeah but Paddy isn’t George like stingrayed 2.0 implied

Naw I know bro just saying to clarify the situation. Paddy wasn't doing it for GP as far as I know. It fell back to the fat fella that does be with the Mitchell's from Pearse street

• Registered Users Posts: 28,828 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

It's easy if you have sumbody on the inside.all of the staff are human too

And all the supervisors of the staff on the inside are watching like hawks for the possibility that their staff are playing games or acting under duress.

Rock been getting sold solid in Sheriffer for 10+ year, rock been getting sold in Ballymun for 10+ year too

Yeah but you'd agree that its only exploded in the last 5 years. Its mainly down to it being pushed around Bond and Finglas so heavily. Not due to 'multiculturalism' as one poster suggested.

Naw I know bro just saying to clarify the situation. Paddy wasn't doing it for GP as far as I know. It fell back to the fat fella that does be with the Mitchell's from Pearse street

Nice one pal

• Advertisement

Yeah but you'd agree that its only exploded in the last 5 years. Its mainly down to it being pushed around Bond and Finglas so heavily. Not due to 'multiculturalism' as one poster suggested.

It’s defo got bigger yeah but I think Ballymun heads had more to do with that than Wardy n all

Advertisement