Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,450 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

pearcider wrote: »
    Oh you two are real gems. I think it’s obvious now to even the casual observer that there will be no exit from covid and all measures are permanent. There will always be another “variant of concern”.

In the last couple.of weeks I have

Been to the cinema, gone to a restaurant with friends, gone to a comedy show with friends, gone to restaurants and pubs with my partner, been to a soft play center with my son.

I couldn't do that three months ago due to lockdown measures, obviously the fact I can do those things now is proof that the whole "all measures are permanent" is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Maybe because the worlds debt based monetary system mediated by the US dollar is nearing collapse? None so blind as those who will not see.

When?

Financial conspiracy sites have been claiming this for decades, it's their go-to, the "dollar is just about to collapse", but it never budges. So are you just regurgitating conspiracy clickbait like a sheep, or do you have the exact details of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

In the last couple.of weeks I have

Been to the cinema, gone to a restaurant with friends, gone to a comedy show with friends, gone to restaurants and pubs with my partner, been to a soft play center with my son.

I couldn't do that three months ago due to lockdown measures, obviously the fact I can do those things now is proof that the whole "all measures are permanent" is wrong.

The lockdown will be back in the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Pearcider, why would we believe you when you've just dodged so many questions?

You are dodging them because you can't answer them as you're either just making **** up, or parroting things other people are making up and have conned you into believing.

What do you tell yourself when you dodge questions and issues with your beliefs?
    How do you justify it to yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Notmything

How can something be permanent if it comes and goes?

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    When?

Financial conspiracy sites have been claiming this for decades, it's their go-to, the "dollar is just about to collapse", but it never budges. So are you just regurgitating conspiracy clickbait like a sheep, or do you have the exact details of this?

Just look at the debt or the money supply growth this year. We are in the final crack up boom which was predicted by 19th century economists and which has happened many times before in history although never on a global scale. I really don’t care if you think I’m a click bait sheep. Meaningless accusation.

Notmything wrote: »
    How can something be permanent if it comes and goes?

You really are a pedant. Obviously I am talking about the changes to the society and culture that are permanent. Clearly any lockdowns are extraordinary by pre 2020 standards. But now people are used to them. There is no closing Pandora’s box. Which of course is the globalists plan all along,

Sneaky. The Delta variant is increasing, so there is a chance certain countries may have a return of some measures. This is why conspiracy theorists are suddenly making all sorts of predictions, one has the autumn covered, you have the winter, another will grab "next spring".

If a single lockdown measure is reintroduced somewhere in the world between October to February you will claim you were "right all along". If that doesn't happen, it will go on the massive pile of false predictions that you've all conveniently forgotten about.

Just look at the debt or the money supply growth this year. We are in the final crack up boom which was predicted by 19th century economists and which has happened many times before in history although never on a global scale. I really don’t care if you think I’m a click bait sheep. Meaningless accusation.

You didn't answer the question. When is the dollar going to collapse?

You really are a pedant. Obviously I am talking about the changes to the society and culture that are permanent. Clearly any lockdowns are extraordinary by pre 2020 standards. But now people are used to them. There is no closing Pandora’s box. Which of course is the globalists plan all along,

Who are the globalists exactly?

What is their plan exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,450 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Maybe it will/maybe it won't, But needless to say that measures are not permanent because if they were then I wouldnt have been able to do those things over the last couple.of weeks would I?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭eddie73

You didn't answer the question. When is the dollar going to collapse?

You should rephrase this question to "roughly" when do you think the dollar will collapse. Otherwise, asking the exact time for this event to happen is something that even an economic expert can't answer accurately.

eddie73 wrote: »
    You should rephrase this question to "roughly" when do you think the dollar will collapse. Otherwise, asking the exact time for this event to happen is something that even an economic expert can't answer accurately.

That's kinda the point though.
    If pearcider and other conspiracy theorists aren't able to point to any kind of time, either exact or inexact, that shows that their claims aren't actually based on anything.
    If they had special insight or secret information, then they'd be able to point out a specific time frame.
    If however they were just making **** up, like all the previous claims of this in years previous, then they'd keep the time frame vague and open to avoid having to admit they were wrong.

Pearcider won't answer because he can't provide an answer.
    He can't provide an answer because the conspiracy twitter cranks he's listening to don't provide an answer.
    They don't provide an answer because they're making **** up to sell to the gullible.

eddie73 wrote: »

I didn't ask for an exact time and it's a perfectly valid question.

Economic experts and financial analysts make forecasts all the time, I read them on a daily basis. I haven't come across anything that suggests the world's monetary system and dollar is "about to collapse".

Except of course on conspiracy sites, which blindly claim the system and dollar are "just about to collapse" every day, going back decades.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭eddie73

Well in that case, I will join in and ask pearcider, if he has a timeline on the dollar collapse. Losing value through inflation and collapse are not the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Notmything

Ahhhh, get you now. The globalists want lockdowns and no more travel, businesses shut or gone broke, people at home with no money or jobs, and rising resentment against the lockdowns and measures imposed.

Yep totally makes sense now.

But why?

Ahhhh, get you now. The globalists want lockdowns and no more travel, businesses shut or gone broke, people at home with no money or jobs, and rising resentment against the lockdowns and measures imposed.

But why?

Just make up a reason. That's how this works, it's choose-your-own-adventure.

Here I'll pick one; They need people to be docile and compliant and poor so that they can control us with Communist style rules and "social credit" systems. They need more "debt slaves". It's paving the way for a one-world government.

Always remember to keep everything vague and dodge any questions that expose it all as bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Boghouse51

It will be back before winter sep October at latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

But why?

Globalists actively trying to destroy....globalism.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Boghouse51 wrote: »
    It will be back before winter sep October at latest.

What will be back?

Requments to wear masks in some locations? Schools shut? Workplaces shut? Stay at home orders? Don't travel more than 5km from your front door? International travel? Limits on numbers in certain venues? Some types of entertainment venues shut again?

Exactly what are you predicting? And why would these things happen? Would it be because of new infections or is it some conspiracy by ???? For the purpose of ???? That you are claiming?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭BillyBiggs

What do people make of today’s decision by our government?

Just make up a reason. That's how this works, it's choose-your-own-adventure.

Here I'll pick one; They need people to be docile and compliant and poor so that they can control us with Communist style rules and "social credit" systems. They need more "debt slaves". It's paving the way for a one-world government.

Always remember to keep everything vague and dodge any questions that expose it all as bull****

A straight question for you Dhonjoe, what did you make of the government's decision today regarding the hospitality sector?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

BillyBiggs wrote: »
    A straight question for you Dhonjoe, what did you make of the government's decision today regarding the hospitality sector?

I haven’t seen the news. Was there a permanent measure announced?

I haven’t seen the news. Was there a permanent measure announced?

You could go on RTE.ie

Cases are rising again, so they've made a decision based on that.

Do you believe there is some conspiracy behind this, if so, what is it?

Cases are rising again, so they've made a decision based on that.

Do you believe there is some conspiracy behind this, if so, what is it?

I don’t believe in conspiracies. I was disappointed though that pubs and restaurants won’t be reopening on the 5th July.

I don’t believe in conspiracies. I was disappointed though that pubs and restaurants won’t be reopening on the 5th July.

Okay, but I think normal Covid discussion is on other forums. This is the "Satan/NWO/Bill Gates did it" forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

NPHET stands for "No Pubs, Hotels, Entertainment or Tourism."
    #DisbandNPHET The lies will be permanent.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10222263630592047&set=a.1750128025376

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

buzzerxx wrote: »

What does the good doctor have to say, and why would anyone with an ounce of intelligence believe him?

Vernon Coleman (born 18 May 1946) is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific

• Advertisement

buzzerxx wrote: »

OK. So why are NPHET involved in a conspiracy to prevent tourism and entertainment?
    How does it benefit them?

Why should we take seriously the opinion of an AIDS denialist?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement