Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Model Car Club

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

afraid the galway club is long gone. Sure we had a bunch of the galway lads coming to race at the Dublin Model Car Club for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭danicm

The Doktor wrote: »
    afraid the galway club is long gone. Sure we had a bunch of the galway lads coming to race at the Dublin Model Car Club for a good while.

Thanks for the reply! That's a pity, I really wish the hobby was more popular. I'm desperate to meet people who I could go bashing with and desperate looking for bashing locations, there's no tracks around here and most fields are just overgrown grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

danicm wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply! That's a pity, I really wish the hobby was more popular. I'm desperate to meet people who I could go bashing with and desperate looking for bashing locations, there's no tracks around here and most fields are just overgrown grass.

They have a Galway Model Car Club FB group, maybe join it and see if theres someone in the area whos up for going bashing...

Advertisement