Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Even the tide didn't take out that dumpling soup

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Liam WW wrote: »
    First game and being a village nrv was fun

I was sure you were Beaker!

Great first game, would not have pegged either Liam or Emily for novices, top class the pair of ye

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman/Abigail won the prize from the challenge that day which was a roleblock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

cee_jay wrote: »
    Who blocked Conor's peek on Abi?

That would be Abi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Pat_bottom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    You did great but dump the soup "dump it"

The beans on toast weren't much better let me yell you :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who was whom? Was Doris, Hello 2D Person Below?

Trigger wrote: »
    Folks,

Thanks a million for taking part this week, it was brilliant fun and a great way to break my own modding virginity.. I had so many laugh out loud moments watching the game develop and it really was a pleasure.

Necro and Ecto are absolute trojans and we had great craic setting it all up for ye to play with..

The wolves were just very unlucky from the start. But they kept ploughing through and I though they might make it further. Credit to Duffers and Yellowfeather who were brilliant. While ASLB and Beaker were great fun before they were caught.

Nothing had it all to do and looked like they were ready to go the whole hog only for a slip up doomed them. But fair play, for a relative noob that was brilliant.

The other newbies took the game in their stride and again they were excellent all round. BG did so good to stay hidden the whole game and didn't look in any trouble at all.

G&R was fantastic at leading the Village to victory and when things were starting to go arseways, he pulled everyone back in the right direction

Now fūck off you donkeys!

Cheers Trigger, high praise! Nice to be back

Who was whom? Was Doris, Hello 2D Person Below?

Howd you guess? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

YellowFeather, the final wolf was excellent too.

Under absolutely no suspicion really until the last day or so, similar to the SK. Both played marvelous games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Wolves den is a fun read, hope you all enjoy jean phillipes absolute disasters at guessing anyone correctly! Wolves had me pegged as SK on day 1!

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Emily actually saved Doris on Night 2, protecting them from the SK's real poison.

Then followed that up with another big save on Isla this morning.

And battled today :D Lucy Vs. Doris another battle

Your cast and characters:

ALIGNMENT Boards Name Character Name
    WOLF beakerjoe Joseph Tinnelly - Alpha
    WOLF Also Starring LeVar Burton Jason Underwood - Vengeful Wolf
    WOLF duffman13 Lacey D'Angelo - Saboteur
    WOLF YellowFeather Suzanne Schilcht - Vanilla

SK nothing Jean-Phillipe

VILLAGE Lord TSC Heather West - Seer
    VILLAGE ShaneU Christina Wilson - JOAT
    VILLAGE Green&Red Dave Levey - Vigilante
    VILLAGE Pat_bottom Rock Harper - Bodyguard
    VILLAGE JP Liz V1 Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE mustang shelly Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE Hello 2D Person Below Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE TheG0AT Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE sullivlo Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE KathleenGrant Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE Neowise Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE JohnGreenFan Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE kitten_k Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE Clarabel Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE y0ssar1an22 Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE cee_jay Chef (NRV)

And of course....

Sous Chefs Necro, Ectoplasm and Trigger

And the man himself

giphy.gif

nothing wrote: »
    Wolves den is a fun read, hope you all enjoy jean phillipes absolute disasters at guessing anyone correctly! Wolves had me pegged as SK on day 1!

I'm reading Jean Phillipe now hahaha. The attention to detail is insane...... But so wrong haha.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I don't have a link to the backrooms

Sorted now KG ;)

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I don't have a link to the backrooms

Necro will sort you if you pm him.... I don't think he sleeps so I'm sure he won't mind.

Pat_bottom wrote: »
    I'm reading Jean Phillipe now hahaha. The attention to detail is insane...... But so wrong haha.

I really hadn't a clue, even when I was sure I was way off! I'll definitely need a few more games to really get the hang of it all.

I really hadn't a clue, even when I was sure I was way off! I'll definitely need a few more games to really get the hang of it all.

I really enjoyed reading your notes. Yes you got some wrong but you had some good ideas.

I will be the same I need more practice too to read all the different tactics.

LeVar I would love to hear your rant please

Pat_bottom wrote: »
    I really enjoyed reading your notes. Yes you got some wrong but you had some good ideas.

I will be the same I need more practice too to read all the different tactics.

I was on the wolf team last time (my first) and found it great craic, it was a bit odd talking to myself then this time! Harder when there's no one to bounce ideas off, and you don't know who you can trust! But definitely learned more, and will definitely be using a trademarked cee_jay spreadsheet next time, it helped keeping ideas together (even when they were wrong)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LeVar I would love to hear your rant please

Game's over, moment has passed, and I didn't actually write it since I was already out. Not going to sit down and write one now, it'd be completely pointless...
    almost as pointless as all of your posts were for the entire game...
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I was on the wolf team last time (my first) and found it great craic, it was a bit odd talking to myself then this time! Harder when there's no one to bounce ideas off, and you don't know who you can trust! But definitely learned more, and will definitely be using a trademarked cee_jay spreadsheet next time, it helped keeping ideas together (even when they were wrong)

Me and Ecto, thought you everything you know!

Probably why you were going the wrong way I suppose :pac:

Me and Ecto, thought you everything you know!

Probably why you were going the wrong way I suppose :pac:

Hah! Yes, I'm blaming you two!

I'm still sad I killed off beaker on day 1 after he was such an excellent mod on the mcu one!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hah! Yes, I'm blaming you two!

I'm still sad I killed off beaker on day 1 after he was such an excellent mod on the mcu one!

I felt I had just clawwed my way back on day 1 only to die thanks to my manky signature dish. Damn you nothing.

If its any consolation, Im sad too. :D

You played very well Nothing, SK is a tough gig.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Awesome game, guys and gals. Go team village!

First time playing seer, and I had a blast. Right, I accidentally drove the vig out of hiding but it all worked out. Mostly. :P

As a massive Hk fan, thought the mods did awesome with the flavour. Was brilliant, lads and lasses. Hope all the new players had fun too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I felt I had just clawwed my way back on day 1 only to die thanks to my manky signature dish. Damn you nothing.

If its any consolation, Im sad too. :D

You played very well Nothing, SK is a tough gig.

I'm not, that thing ruined my appetite for the full day :D

I'm not, that thing ruined my appetite for the full day :D

My job is done. At least I had an impact in my day.

Thanks mods, esp Necro.... how you find the time to mod while playing MU is amazing.

Game's over, moment has passed, and I didn't actually write it since I was already out. Not going to sit down and write one now, it'd be completely pointless...
    almost as pointless as all of your posts were for the entire game...
    :pac:

I lasted longer than you wolf :p and came third, wolf wolf wolf ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I lasted longer than you wolf :pand came third, wolf wolf wolf ;)

Everyone knows if you're not first, you're last... ;)

• Advertisement

Did Liz not technically die first with Mary?

Advertisement