Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Congrats Emily, well played, I enjoyed it folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Great game mods, shove your duck confit up your hoop though

did anyone win that clue challenge!

And 2nd last is harsh. Jake had it coming :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    cee_jay managed it posthumously - with a hint ;)

and is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Well. That was a heck of a game! Thoroughly enjoyed all of it. And apologies for all of the munching. :)

Couldn't have made it this far without duffman's spot on analysis of rolled good guys.

Well done village. You tasty b@stards!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Thanks Mods for the game. I sincerely apologise for not managing to play better.
    But calling my signature dish vomit was a bit harsh.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Angus WW wrote: »
    and is?

It was a Gordon Ramsay recipe. The ingredients were in nearly every mod announcement.

Emily WW wrote: »
    woooohooooo go me :p

Well done Emily and great bodyguarding.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Backrooms opened up to all folks, if ye need a link give us a holler.

Some of the new players might not have accounts so I'll get them set up for you if you want to PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Thanks Mods for the game. I sincerely apologise for not managing to play better.
    But calling my signature dish vomit was a bit harsh.:D

Well Oisins signature dish got him killed so could have been worse :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Angus WW wrote: »
    and is?

CRISPY CONFIT LAMB SHOULDER WITH BUTTERED BABY SPRING VEGETABLES, SUNCHOKE PUREE, CHIPS & CAPER SALSA VERDE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hard luck fellow evil do-ers. It wasn't our week unfortunately, but well played, well played.

Congratulations Village... in particularly Doris, I doubt they could have done it without your stellar contributions, clearly the greatest Werewolf player to have ever graced these hallowed halls of boards.ie (and many other forums by all accounts)... It was a masterclass in how to play Werewolf from Doris, and rest assured I say all that without even the slightest hint of sarcasm.

Thanks to the Hell's Kitchen Mods, Necro, Ectoplasm, and Trigger. Was a great game and a very fun theme. Wish I had stayed alive long enough to be here for the Ranting challenge today, I'd have had a mini-thesis of pure Ranting and Raving typed up within a few hours, with cutting commentary that would take no prisoners, and have everyone trembling in their cooking crocs and weeping into their Risotto.

Finished fourth, happy with that

My punishment last night surely kept me from getting that place on the podium

Or maybe my potty mouth threatened Chef...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Folks,

Thanks a million for taking part this week, it was brilliant fun and a great way to break my own modding virginity.. I had so many laugh out loud moments watching the game develop and it really was a pleasure.

Necro and Ecto are absolute trojans and we had great craic setting it all up for ye to play with..

The wolves were just very unlucky from the start. But they kept ploughing through and I though they might make it further. Credit to Duffers and Yellowfeather who were brilliant. While ASLB and Beaker were great fun before they were caught.

Nothing had it all to do and looked like they were ready to go the whole hog only for a slip up doomed them. But fair play, for a relative noob that was brilliant.

The other newbies took the game in their stride and again they were excellent all round. BG did so good to stay hidden the whole game and didn't look in any trouble at all.

G&R was fantastic at leading the Village to victory and when things were starting to go arseways, he pulled everyone back in the right direction

Now fūck off you donkeys!

Trigger wrote: »
    Folks,

Thanks a million for taking part this week, it was brilliant fun and a great way to break my own modding virginity.. I had so many laugh out loud moments watching the game develop and it really was a pleasure.

Necro and Ecto are absolute trojans and we had great craic setting it all up for ye to play with..

The wolves were just very unlucky from the start. But they kept ploughing through and I though they might make it further. Credit to Duffers and Yellowfeather who were brilliant. While ASLB and Beaker were great fun before they were caught.

Nothing had it all to do and looked like they were ready to go the whole hog only for a slip up doomed them. But fair play, for a relative noob that was brilliant.

The other newbies took the game in their stride and again they were excellent all round. BG did so good to stay hidden the whole game and didn't look in any trouble at all.

G&R was fantastic at leading the Village to victory and when things were starting to go arseways, he pulled everyone back in the right direction

Now fūck off you donkeys!

**** off trigger

I'll echo what Trigger said, we had some serious laughs running this and it was brilliant seeing you guys really buying into the theme. :)

I thought the newer players did great and really added to the game and I hope we see more of them.

Oh and Trigger and Necro are pros to work with - I'd give them a decent reference :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,245 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cee_jay wrote: »
    CRISPY CONFIT LAMB SHOULDER WITH BUTTERED BABY SPRING VEGETABLES, SUNCHOKE PUREE, CHIPS & CAPER SALSA VERDE

Mary Angus here

You fceker cee_jay (Phil) pushing me out as Mary when was I trying to play under the radar

I appreciate the mods letting me sub in as Angus, great enjoyable game ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Quite possibly my worst ever Werewolf performance and I made it to the end.

Thanks mods, that was thoroughly enjoyable. Fair ****s for all the time and effort ye put into it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Anyone for Dumpling Soup??

Don't have access to post on my own account yet (it's my first game) Pat_bottom for future reference.

Was a pleasure to play with ye all. Some great fun and really kicked off tonight hahaha.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mary Angus here

You fceker cee_jay (Phil) pushing me out as Mary when was I trying to play under the radar

I appreciate the mods letting me sub in as Angus, great enjoyable game ;)

You've reminded me! Thanks to you Liz and Neowise for subbing back in...even if poor Neo didn't last much longer! Subs are absolutely vital and much appreciated.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Don't have access to post on my own account yet (it's my first game) Pat_bottom for future reference.

Was a pleasure to play with ye all. Some great fun and really kicked off tonight hahaha.

Hell of a first game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Hell of a first game.

Haha thanks you did great too. Think it helped having a role as it gave me something to fucus on.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Emily actually saved Doris on Night 2, protecting them from the SK's real poison.

Then followed that up with another big save on Isla this morning.

First game and being a village nrv was fun

Liam WW wrote: »

I've a backroom account set up for you so you can see where all the discussion takes place regarding the roles, shooting you a PM now.

You did very well with the final wolf, nailed them completely today.

Kudos to all the players but the newbies in particular really did well in this one.

That's unbelievable that Emily and Liam were new players. Well played guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Pat_bottom

Necro wrote: »
    Emily actually saved Doris on Night 2, protecting them from the SK's real poison.

Then followed that up with another big save on Isla this morning.

Thanks Necro well done on the game it was great.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Well done Emily and congrats.

Thanks also to Necro, Ecto and Trigger for hosting this brilliant WW :)

Liam WW wrote: »

Glad you enjoyed it and hope we'll see you back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,245 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

You did great but dump the soup "dump it"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Who blocked Conor's peek on Abi?

Advertisement