Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaccine Portal Issues

Options
  • 10-06-2021 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

I already got my first vaccine (pfizer) last week. The day after I got a text with a new appointment. Rang them to explain I'm already jabbed, sorted - I thought.

Got another text yesterday, yet another appointment for my first vaccine. Rang yet again to have it cancelled, told the nice lady on the phone I've already had my first one.

Logged in at 4pm today, according to the portal I'm awaiting my first vaccination with an appointment on Saturday still showing as going ahead.

Anyone any suggestions for what I can do? I'm concerned that they haven't updated my info.

Thanks for reading, hopefully my post isn't confusing. Has this happened anyone else here? Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 dunneg

sounds like a mess

I registered some time ago and never got called.
    People much younger have been called and vaccined ahead of me now.

Hard to know what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

dunneg wrote: »
    sounds like a mess

I registered some time ago and never got called.
    People much younger have been called and vaccined ahead of me now.

Hard to know what's going on.

If it's over 3 weeks since you registered, give the HSE a call. Often it's a system issue or your phone never got the text

How long did you wait between registration and receiving a notification for your appointment?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,872 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

dunneg wrote: »
    How long did you wait between registration and receiving a notification for your appointment?

I know someone who got an appointment within a few minutes of registering and got the vaccine the next day, it took me 2 weeks to get an appointment and then only after I'd checked the portal.

It seems to vary a lot.

Anyone any idea what the 'average' wait is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Anyone got direct link to log in? I cant find the portal anywhere now :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Imblue

Anyone got direct link to log in? I cant find the portal anywhere now :confused:

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/SelfRegister

Try that link.

Advertisement