Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-making Formula

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭crisco10

Out of interest, I stuck the meat thermometer in the kettle 30 mins after boiling a while ago. Temperature was still well in the 80s.

As you say, the main difference was that there wass more than 1l in the kettle when I just casually "filled" it. A Litre in a kettle isn't actually that much.

Another vote for doing 24hours worth of bottles each evening, much more relaxed. We have a perfect prep from our 1st, but haven't bothered with it on our 2nd yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

crisco10 wrote: »
    Another vote for doing 24hours worth of bottles each evening, much more relaxed. We have a perfect prep from our 1st, but haven't bothered with it on our 2nd yet.

This was always our way...popped them into a lunchbox of cold water and ice to cool quickly and in the fridge then....although sometimes my husband found remembering to put them in the fridge hard :rolleyes: There's nothing quite like coming down in the morning with a starving baby and realising the bottles have been left out all night! :eek::pac:

Advertisement