Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

4 rifles one shotgun and 2 pistols

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

We’re does the gas go into on the double Eagle . Ino the full stock version it goes into the stock does this one go into the pistol grip ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 khaniszcze

Seller159 wrote: »
    We’re does the gas go into on the double Eagle . Ino the full stock version it goes into the stock does this one go into the pistol grip ?
    Yes, gas goes into a pistol grip.

khaniszcze wrote: »
    Yes, gas goes into a pistol grip.

Does it take shells or just load bbs into the gun it self ?

Does it take shells or just load bbs into the gun it self ?
    It takes shells. You can switch between 3 bbs shot and 6 bbs shot. With 6bbs there is no issue with hit taking ;). I can add few shells to a shotgun if you thinking about buying.

It takes shells. You can switch between 3 bbs shot and 6 bbs shot. With 6bbs there is no issue with hit taking ;). I can add few shells to a shotgun if you thinking about buying.

Is it the normal like red shells ? And nice I had one like it before was full stock . Is it the metal version? Yes I am thinking of buying . Have you any interest in trades at all ?

• Advertisement

Is it the normal like red shells ? And nice I had one like it before was full stock . Is it the metal version? Yes I am thinking of buying . Have you any interest in trades at all ?
    Yes, normal shells. It is a metal version. I'm sorry, but im interested in cash, need that for something else.

Yes, normal shells. It is a metal version. I'm sorry, but im interested in cash, need that for something else.

Ok perfect . Ok no worries just tot I would ask . I’ll have to see have I the cash to spare and I’ll get back to you soon thanks for your time appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Airsoft_David

Will you take 50 eur for the 5.7?

Will you take 50 eur for the 5.7?
    Im sorry, its a bit too low. Make it 60 and its yours.

Ok perfect . Ok no worries just tot I would ask . I’ll have to see have I the cash to spare and I’ll get back to you soon thanks for your time appreciate it
    Not a problem, thank you for looking into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Airsoft_David

How bad is the leak in the mag?

How bad is the leak in the mag?
    Its not great, definitely you will not be able to use a gun with it. I can give you a link to a french shop who still have them in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭nalon5

are there any issues with the LR-300 PDW and would you take 150 for it?

nalon5 wrote: »
    are there any issues with the LR-300 PDW and would you take 150 for it?
    No issues with this one, agree for 150

can i ask if the upper and lower receiver are original A&K and also the gearbox .
    what are the dimensions of the inner barrel
    Does it have a full cyclinder.
    Thanks

can i ask if the upper and lower receiver are original A&K and also the gearbox .
    what are the dimensions of the inner barrel
    Does it have a full cyclinder.
    Thanks
    Upper and lower are original A&K its branded as P&J as it was cooperation of Taiwangun shop with A&K. Inner barrel is 6.03 brass barrel. I cant answer about cylinder, I'm not servicing my own guns, and I dont want to lie to you. I dont know what sits inside there. Gun was recently serviced, by the guy, but thats all what I know.

Upper and lower are original A&K its branded as P&J as it was cooperation of Taiwangun shop with A&K. Inner barrel is 6.03 brass barrel. I cant answer about cylinder, I'm not servicing my own guns, and I dont want to lie to you. I dont know what sits inside there. Gun was recently serviced, by the guy, but thats all what I know.

What length is the barrel ?

What length is the barrel ?
    I dont remember exact length of the barrel, but goes to the end of the silencer, so it is long, gives great range.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 AncientOstrich

Is the ASG/KWA m4 still available?

Is the ASG/KWA m4 still available?
    Yes, it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 AncientOstrich

Do you have a charger with it ?

Do you have a charger with it ?
    No, sorry. i have only one charger for all my batteries.

bump

bump

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Shotty Rye

hi
    im interested in the double eagle ak, wondering what other info you have on it? struggling to find the model.
    thanks

Shotty Rye wrote: »
    hi
    im interested in the double eagle ak, wondering what other info you have on it? struggling to find the model.
    thanks
    Hi, my bad it is Golden Eagle, not Double Eagle.

• Weight: 3200g
    • Magazine capacity: 300 BB pellets
    • Length: 820-910mm
    • Manufacturer: Golden Eagle

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Shotty Rye

Would you take 100 for it plus postage and packaging? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 pu_pu_pumpy

Interested in the USP. Would you give it for 40?

Advertisement