Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

4 rifles one shotgun and 2 pistols

«1

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭ Seller159


    We’re does the gas go into on the double Eagle . Ino the full stock version it goes into the stock does this one go into the pistol grip ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    Seller159 wrote: »
    We’re does the gas go into on the double Eagle . Ino the full stock version it goes into the stock does this one go into the pistol grip ?
    Yes, gas goes into a pistol grip.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭ Seller159


    khaniszcze wrote: »
    Yes, gas goes into a pistol grip.

    Does it take shells or just load bbs into the gun it self ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    Seller159 wrote: »
    Does it take shells or just load bbs into the gun it self ?
    It takes shells. You can switch between 3 bbs shot and 6 bbs shot. With 6bbs there is no issue with hit taking ;). I can add few shells to a shotgun if you thinking about buying.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭ Seller159


    khaniszcze wrote: »
    It takes shells. You can switch between 3 bbs shot and 6 bbs shot. With 6bbs there is no issue with hit taking ;). I can add few shells to a shotgun if you thinking about buying.

    Is it the normal like red shells ? And nice I had one like it before was full stock . Is it the metal version? Yes I am thinking of buying . Have you any interest in trades at all ?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    Seller159 wrote: »
    Is it the normal like red shells ? And nice I had one like it before was full stock . Is it the metal version? Yes I am thinking of buying . Have you any interest in trades at all ?
    Yes, normal shells. It is a metal version. I'm sorry, but im interested in cash, need that for something else.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭ Seller159


    khaniszcze wrote: »
    Yes, normal shells. It is a metal version. I'm sorry, but im interested in cash, need that for something else.

    Ok perfect . Ok no worries just tot I would ask . I’ll have to see have I the cash to spare and I’ll get back to you soon thanks for your time appreciate it


  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ Airsoft_David


    Will you take 50 eur for the 5.7?


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    Will you take 50 eur for the 5.7?
    Im sorry, its a bit too low. Make it 60 and its yours.


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    Seller159 wrote: »
    Ok perfect . Ok no worries just tot I would ask . I’ll have to see have I the cash to spare and I’ll get back to you soon thanks for your time appreciate it
    Not a problem, thank you for looking into it.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ Airsoft_David


    How bad is the leak in the mag?


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    How bad is the leak in the mag?
    Its not great, definitely you will not be able to use a gun with it. I can give you a link to a french shop who still have them in stock.


  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ nalon5


    are there any issues with the LR-300 PDW and would you take 150 for it?


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    nalon5 wrote: »
    are there any issues with the LR-300 PDW and would you take 150 for it?
    No issues with this one, agree for 150


  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ nalon5


    can i ask if the upper and lower receiver are original A&K and also the gearbox .
    what are the dimensions of the inner barrel
    Does it have a full cyclinder.
    Thanks


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    nalon5 wrote: »
    can i ask if the upper and lower receiver are original A&K and also the gearbox .
    what are the dimensions of the inner barrel
    Does it have a full cyclinder.
    Thanks
    Upper and lower are original A&K its branded as P&J as it was cooperation of Taiwangun shop with A&K. Inner barrel is 6.03 brass barrel. I cant answer about cylinder, I'm not servicing my own guns, and I dont want to lie to you. I dont know what sits inside there. Gun was recently serviced, by the guy, but thats all what I know.


  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ nalon5


    khaniszcze wrote: »
    Upper and lower are original A&K its branded as P&J as it was cooperation of Taiwangun shop with A&K. Inner barrel is 6.03 brass barrel. I cant answer about cylinder, I'm not servicing my own guns, and I dont want to lie to you. I dont know what sits inside there. Gun was recently serviced, by the guy, but thats all what I know.

    What length is the barrel ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    nalon5 wrote: »
    What length is the barrel ?
    I dont remember exact length of the barrel, but goes to the end of the silencer, so it is long, gives great range.


  • Registered Users Posts: 28 AncientOstrich


    Is the ASG/KWA m4 still available?


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    Is the ASG/KWA m4 still available?
    Yes, it is.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 AncientOstrich


    Do you have a charger with it ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    Do you have a charger with it ?
    No, sorry. i have only one charger for all my batteries.


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    bump


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    bump


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    bump


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    bump


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Shotty Rye


    hi
    im interested in the double eagle ak, wondering what other info you have on it? struggling to find the model.
    thanks


  • Registered Users Posts: 35 khaniszcze


    Shotty Rye wrote: »
    hi
    im interested in the double eagle ak, wondering what other info you have on it? struggling to find the model.
    thanks
    Hi, my bad it is Golden Eagle, not Double Eagle.

    • Weight: 3200g
    • Magazine capacity: 300 BB pellets
    • Length: 820-910mm
    • Manufacturer: Golden Eagle


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Shotty Rye


    Would you take 100 for it plus postage and packaging? Thanks.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 pu_pu_pumpy


    Interested in the USP. Would you give it for 40?


Advertisement