Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I have entered the scan the fox every day since it started, every day it was always the Coppers draw but I actually won a just eat gift card today. I gave my details. Has anyone else won, do they email it or what happens. It doesn't say how much it is for, does anyone know.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Condaris

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I have entered the scan the fox every day since it started, every day it was always the Coppers draw but I actually won a just eat gift card today. I gave my details. Has anyone else won, do they email it or what happens. It doesn't say how much it is for, does anyone know.
    Congratulations! Iv only ever got the coppers entry 🙄

Condaris wrote: »
    Congratulations! Iv only ever got the coppers entry ��

I was going to give up as that's all I ever got. I never even bothered filling in my details for that, but I did today. I checked the terms but it doesn't say how much. I'm not sure what the story is, it says in my prizes a just eat gift card but there's no code there so, I assume they will contact me. I'll contact them Monday and see if I don't hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

What’s the Scan The Fox Comp please?

PopTarts wrote: »
    What’s the Scan The Fox Comp please?

Scanthefox.com you need a box or can of Orchard thieves cider, you need to scan the picture of the fox on the packaging by going through the website. May the prizes are just eat vouchers, June is merchandise and July tickets I think. There is also a vip trip to Coppers in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭kg703

pc7 wrote: »
    Has anyone from Boards ever won on the rte guide email comps?

Yep - they didnt contact me though. Just sent a 100 Aldi voucher to the house. I had to trawl back through boards to see where it came from :D

Wasnt complaining though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,129 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone having luck with Flipz, playing from two emails and still nothing, how many prizes are daily nightly?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shanmo

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Anyone having luck with Flipz, playing from two emails and still nothing, how many prizes are daily nightly?

Nope. I've entered nearly every day and nothing. A couple of people above said they've won.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I gave up on the flipz

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kitimski

I won a high back gaming chair over the weekend on the Flipz comp. Only entered a couple of times since last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭jules86

shanmo wrote: »
    Nope. I've entered nearly every day and nothing. A couple of people above said they've won.

4 prizes daily, looks like one of the bigger prizes and 3 cases of flipz

Daily Prize Draw with 4 Winners per day for 13 weeks. Total Prizes to be won: 13 x TVs, 13 x PS5, 13 x Headphones, 13 x Gaming Keyboards, 13 x PS5 Pass, 13 x £25 Just Eat Vouchers (€25 Food/Takeaway Voucher ROI), 13 x Gaming Chairs and 273 x Cases of Flipz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Scanthefox.com you need a box or can of Orchard thieves cider, you need to scan the picture of the fox on the packaging by going through the website. May the prizes are just eat vouchers, June is merchandise and July tickets I think. There is also a vip trip to Coppers in Dublin.

I don’t understand how you scan the Fox. The camera comes on and I had it up against the Fox on the packaging but nothing happens

PopTarts wrote: »
    I don’t understand how you scan the Fox. The camera comes on and I had it up against the Fox on the packaging but nothing happens

Sometimes it takes a few seconds, it will read it and say tap to enter and u tap the screen and it tells you then if you won, usually it always says a trip to coppers entry

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

Ya, open the camera when you go to scanthefox.com, get the fox in the screen and tap the screen to take the pic once it prompts to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,263 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

shanmo wrote: »

Just won a box of flipz - no idea what they are but its chocolate so yummy lol

fritzelly wrote: »
    Just won a box of flipz - no idea what they are but its chocolate so yummy lol

I think it's chocolate covered pretzels

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I think it's chocolate covered pretzels

Lol. It's not much of a campaign if we're all entering every day but don't even know what the product is.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭JohnChadwick

Got a message back from the Peroni Comp saying Over 18s Only. Despite me being 28!

On the lookout for that Supervalu Kerygold Eco Garden House Code too - it's one of either "Garden", "Kerrygold" or "Food"...

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭briansun

I got the same from Peroni so sent another text with Peroni and my year of birth - That worked

briansun wrote: »
    I got the same from Peroni so sent another text with Peroni and my year of birth - That worked

Did you get a reply?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭briansun

Did you get a reply?

Yes, I just typed PERONI & THE YEAR..

Thanks for entering Peroni wood fire pizza oven promotion. A member of our team will be in touch if you are one of the lucky winners. https://bit.ly/3hz3mJO for full T&Cs.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Got a message back from the Peroni Comp saying Over 18s Only. Despite me being 28!

On the lookout for that Supervalu Kerygold Eco Garden House Code too - it's one of either "Garden", "Kerrygold" or "Food"...
    I just assumed it was garden as it’s a garden Comp!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,129 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

briansun wrote: »
    Got a response saying "sorry this competition is only open for persons over 18 years of age". How exactly am I meant to confirm my age?:confused:

I texted Peroni and my date of birth got entry reply back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,374 ✭✭✭irishgeo

What's with the all the text competitions now.

Anybody get the secret code for the Supervalu Eco Garden House thing?

Anybody get the secret code for the Supervalu Eco Garden House thing?

Bought KERRYGOLD in Supervalu..nothing on the receipt, asked the staff member he hadn't a clue what I was talking about, emailed customer care and they said to ring your local store 🙄 I give up

Just got mine in an email: €20 , I'll take that :) great return lol

I got the €20 voucher code too. If any one else won check your spam it went in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,263 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Anyone who won Flipz have you received anything yet?

• Advertisement

Did you add yours to your account, when I did it says balance €15, but the email said 20€

Advertisement