Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,238 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »
    True. Vicious in other ways. I think your legal system there was disadvantaged by the sake they were the youngest the legal system had ever seen.

yeah the US has a history of trying juveniles as adults and Ireland doesn't. you even sentenced them to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

yeah the US has a history of trying juveniles as adults and Ireland doesn't. you even sentenced them to death.

We have a lot more jurisprudence and case law with juvenile murder. Ireland hadn’t.

We have a lot more jurisprudence and case law with juvenile murder. Ireland hadn’t.

surprised then that it took you so long to realise that sentencing teenagers to death perhaps wasn't the wisest thing in the world.

surprised then that it took you so long to realise that sentencing teenagers to death perhaps wasn't the wisest thing in the world.

Took me, or took the US, and also there is a federal government and 50 state governments.

Took me, or took the US, and also there is a federal government and 50 state governments.

well by you I of course meant the royal you. I wasn't suggesting you were doing it personally. It took the supreme court to finally get rid of it. A couple of states were particularly enthusiastic about it, I'm sure you can guess who they were.

• Advertisement

well by you I of course meant the royal you. I wasn't suggesting you were doing it personally. It took the supreme court to finally get rid of it. A couple of states were particularly enthusiastic about it, I'm sure you can guess who they were.

Oh I know it. To be even handed though some of the youngest sentenced to death were for similar crimes ie. one was the sentencing of a 13 year old for the rape and murder of an 8 year old.

I’m not sure how we got on to the death penalty though. Neither of the Kriegel boys was sentenced to death and this boy in the US hasn’t even faced trial, but will obviously not face the death penalty. We seem to have digressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

stingrayed wrote: »

Haha some joke if he gets out! We can't seem to keep serial killers behind bars in this country. God knows where Larry Murphy is or what he's up to these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

JM that shot at GG house in Ballyfermot a few years back stabbed LB and DB Sisters fella to bits a few weeks ago. I can’t recant the boyfriends name but he left him in a bad way.

Haha some joke if he gets out! We can't seem to keep serial killers behind bars in this country. God knows where Larry Murphy is or what he's up to these days

In the UK working as a joiner, until he gets nabbed again, his DNA is hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Ears is after having his jet ski robbed from Balbriggan.

Whoever has it bring it back lads will ye ffs haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Eyes1 wrote: »

Haha no way? Where did you see that?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

theballz wrote: »
    Haha no way? Where did you see that?

Someone text me. Apparently on his Instagram but I don’t have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

Someone text me. Apparently on his Instagram but I don’t have it.

Better be put back and we'll leave it at that.

Little prick would wanna settle the amount of enemies he's made the last 10 months.

LMHC wrote: »
    Better be put back and we'll leave it at that.

Little prick would wanna settle the amount of enemies he's made the last 10 months.

Seen him out in dunboyne a few weeks ago. Had a few lads with him, oldest looked about 15 - they all idolise him. The rat

Seen him out in dunboyne a few weeks ago. Had a few lads with him, oldest looked about 15 - they all idolise him. The rat

His original boys don't anymore. None of them want anything to do with him

Claire Byrne live tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Johnny BGood

BT and CJ got an oil spin in today's Sunday world. God love the bond it's getting a hatchet job on it every weekend.

Up the fvckin H block.

Who’s CJ?
    Lot of good people living in O’ Bond but I can’t help laugh at some of the hypocrisy from the so called community leaders.
    Not too long ago their were well-known figures within the community with MTK’s #”fair news”, “no comment for Irish media” on their Facebook profile pictures.
    These same people are now asking the media to highlight the drug dealing/robberies going on in the flats.
    The mind boggles….

Rico the Chilean gets 11 years they are all falling around DK.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.crimesite.nl/

Claire Byrne very good tonight interviewing Joey OC. That Brian Kenny absolute animal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

Rico the Chilean gets 11 years they are all falling around DK.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.crimesite.nl/

And what, as long DK is not falling, after all D has nothing but really nothing to worry about as he is innocent & it’s pathetic how ppl keep on linking him to crime whilst nobody can pin him to anything serious, this is just trying to make things sensational as it’s cucumber time & yous have nothing else to write about.

And what, as long DK is not falling, after all D has nothing but really nothing to worry about as he is innocent & it’s pathetic how ppl keep on linking him to crime whilst nobody can pin him to anything serious, this is just trying to make things sensational as it’s cucumber time & yous have nothing else to write about.

Reminds me of the Al Capone syndrome, some skeletons bite later on.

Reminds me of the Al Capone syndrome, some skeletons bite later on.

“Skeletons bite” what do u mean by this???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,157 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Claire Byrne very good tonight interviewing Joey OC. That Brian Kenny absolute animal

A scumbag, there's an awful lot to be said for the death penalty.

I dont think its his jetski but thats gas. And the thumbs up at the end.. id say there bricking it haha

sucioguapo wrote: »
    I dont think its his jetski but thats gas. And the thumbs up at the end.. id say there bricking it haha

Youngfella is a clown.

I know ha was been sarcastic abt them bricking it i wonder who took it

sucioguapo wrote: »
    I know ha was been sarcastic abt them bricking it i wonder who took it

The rumor mill has a name up already apparently its getting sold haha

Youngfella is a clown.

Who in the right mind owns a jetski, u must really want CAB on your doorstep, clown is right, hate the ears fella, constantly spoofing with Daniel’s name, feuding with whole Dublin he is, asking for trouble, drawing attention is never a good thing, he has ruined a lot of things for the other big boys, I completely understand why they want to wipe him out, nothing but bad news that fella Wardy!!

• Advertisement

Who in the right mind owns a jetski, u must really want CAB on your doorstep, clown is right, hate the ears fella, constantly spoofing with Daniel’s name, feuding with whole Dublin he is, asking for trouble, drawing attention is never a good thing, he has ruined a lot of things for the other big boys, I completely understand why they want to wipe him out, nothing but bad news that fella Wardy!!

Everyone in Dublin has a ski or access to one they are only 4,500 up to 7000. Buying a ski doo.

You don't have to out them in ur name or leave on your property so can't be taken withnitm

Advertisement