Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

LMHC wrote: »
    Interesting. I wouldn't be a fan of any of the Nolan's ha

I’m of similar sentiment, they were bully boys for far too long and got away with some **** because of their ‘connections’.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

I’m of similar sentiment, they were bully boys for far too long and got away with some **** because of their ‘connections’.

A rap of a 9mil will sort that delusion of grandeur. *Phew phew phew*

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

God made man
    Sam Colt made them equal.

A rap of a 9mil will sort that delusion of grandeur. *Phew phew phew*

One glance at it and they’re all turning on each other and singing like canaries

God made man
    Sam Colt made them equal.

.45 is a handy one too. I'd love to learn to shoot.

• Advertisement

One glance at it and they’re all turning on each other and singing like canaries

Same carry on when Alan Ryan went they couldn't get to the north quick enough to grass what he'd been at to save their skins.

Same carry on when Alan Ryan went they couldn't get to the north quick enough to grass what he'd been at to save their skins.

He was the architect of his own downfall. He had a cushty little thing going but got too greedy and steeped on too many toes. I don’t know how JW missed him that night in the Players. Alan also ****ed up by underestimating SH.

He was the architect of his own downfall. He had a cushty little thing going but got too greedy and steeped on too many toes. I don’t know how JW missed him that night in the Players. Alan also ****ed up by underestimating SH.

Sh now in the dirt with Alan. Good riddance...

Sh now in the dirt with Alan. Good riddance...

I only heard that the other day. Heart attack?

.45 is a handy one too. I'd love to learn to shoot.

Lived in GA USA in the 90's used to go to a shooting range 3 times a week.My favourite was a smith and wesson 357 with a 4 and 3/4 inch barrel .The owner had a. 44 repeater,you had to pull back the hammer after each shot,I fired it once and it nearly put me on my ass.Great fun though.

• Advertisement

I only heard that the other day. Heart attack?

Yeah early last year, he corrupted the Wilson's then had jw done.

Lived in GA USA in the 90's used to go to a shooting range 3 times a week.My favourite was a smith and wesson 357 with a 4 and 3/4 inch barrel .The owner had a. 44 repeater,you had to pull back the hammer after each shot,I fired it once and it nearly put me on my ass.Great fun though.
    Got me hands on a few bits over the years had a blast but can't shoot.

Yeah early last year, he corrupted the Wilson's then had jw done.

The day JW was shot he had massive row with GC and DR outside his house. DR has a big connection to SH because he has kids with his young one. DR went to SH because JW said he was putting one between his eyes, less than 5 hours after the row JW was shot in the garden.

Got me hands on a few bits over the years had a blast but can't shoot.
    Before i went i phoned and asked the guy on the other end do you do training on cleaning and how to shoot, he replies, you point the gun and pull the trigger,what more do you want to know. I love America especially south of the mason dixon line.Sorry for going off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭crooked cockney villain

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/gardai-target-young-drug-dealing-criminal-with-ties-to-fat-freddie-thompson-40483616.html

Always amazed at how the media all but named the underage individual responsible for a certain violent incident in the South IC at Halloween 2015, but absolutely nothing was allowed to be hinted at regarding the Ana Kriegel killers.

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/gardai-target-young-drug-dealing-criminal-with-ties-to-fat-freddie-thompson-40483616.html

Always amazed at how the media all but named the underage individual responsible for a certain violent incident in the South IC at Halloween 2015, but absolutely nothing was allowed to be hinted at regarding the Ana Kriegel killers.

And the second street level dealer in Oliver bond I said it here this morning. Absolute disgrace

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

The Wilsons were always too found of their own ego and coke. Paranoid from uncle down. Obvious in word and press. Half now junk lovers. Sad. Used, but they did abuse. Hold dark secrets. We best not mention, but the press stuff holds solid sense. Be it dublin, wicklow, louth, meath, antrim, marbella, it turns a stomach. More to come, more getting out while others are going in. Wheel moves, cogs change. Hot summer ahead folks.

stingrayed wrote: »
    Dont run away, sorry forgot you have a few other accounts, however have a nice read the yanks are getting really pissed with dannyboy.

https://twitter.com/arejaywoof/status/1340737904134504449

Like you and your multiple twitters https://mobile.twitter.com/Johnjam06609000/with_replies

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

There was a 14 year old in the US charged with murdering a girl last week and he's been named and will be tried as an adult, Boy A and B will be out in their 20s with a new name and all, justice system is a joke here

• Registered Users Posts: 82,097 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

There was a 14 year old in the US charged with murdering a girl last week and he's been named and will be tried as an adult, Boy A and B will be out in their 20s with a new name and all, justice system is a joke here

That’s because he stabbed the girl one hundred fourteen times to be fair

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Overheal wrote: »
    That’s because he stabbed the girl one hundred fourteen times to be fair

you missed the point.

If you are killed by one stab wound or 200 stab wounds, its still murder.
    Rooster clearly was not disputing the yanks sentence, but finding fault with our system.

I thought that was obvious, so whatever happened in the us wont change that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

sucioguapo wrote: »

Must give you some credit, did not know that twitter existed, good read as well, so is that the new Whistleblower account, you being in the follow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Yeah the blocks work in twists so you've punters come in in groups and covers the twist each time. Rock mainly arse is after falling outta the smack.

Pigeon is still about with Zak, I haven't seen EG he is on the dodge.

Chiller Cahill was stabbed by them all up in jambo too, a bad job apparently. They don't have yokes so are all mad for blades.

Which sister? E or V?

EG looking incredibly strung out these days. I think he’s at the point of no return with the gear. Zak was holding up well after a stint in coolmine but slipped but he’s looking fresh again after dissapearing for a while.

Which sister? E or V?

EG looking incredibly strung out these days. I think he’s at the point of no return with the gear. Zak was holding up well after a stint in coolmine but slipped but he’s looking fresh again after dissapearing for a while.

He's only out of mountjoy I think. He went the joy after coolmine

He's only out of mountjoy I think. He went the joy after coolmine

Is this tall Zak from Jambo?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

One of the Nolan’s shot at in Blubell.

Coleen?

Is this tall Zak from Jambo?

Yup same man Zak purcell

you missed the point.

If you are killed by one stab wound or 200 stab wounds, its still murder.
    Rooster clearly was not disputing the yanks sentence, but finding fault with our system.

I thought that was obvious, so whatever happened in the us wont change that

There’s still a stark divide between one fatal blow and 114. There’s a reason the latter is clearly tried as an adult, to my fault it’s not just the number of wounds but is also heavily to do with the totality of circumstances, including premeditation evidence. So it’s not just number of stabs, mea culpa. (Autopsy suggests he tortured her for a minute though, stabbed her dozens of times in the arms and legs while she tried to defend herself - if he just wanted her dead, as you say, one blow unexpected would do it, but that evidently wasn’t the plain motive)

https://www.newsweek.com/aiden-fucci-told-friends-killing-was-imminent-tristyn-bailey-was-wrong-place-state-attorney-1595845

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/crime/14-year-olds-selfie-from-patrol-car-now-evidence-in-tristyn-bailey-murder-investigation-crime/77-18d28c0d-6f33-4748-a221-2df39707c6e4

Does the irish example for comparison come close?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,312 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »
    There’s still a stark divide between one fatal blow and 114. There’s a reason the latter is clearly tried as an adult, to my fault it’s not just the number of wounds but is also heavily to do with the totality of circumstances, including premeditation evidence. So it’s not just number of stabs, mea culpa. (Autopsy suggests he tortured her for a minute though, stabbed her dozens of times in the arms and legs while she tried to defend herself)

https://www.newsweek.com/aiden-fucci-told-friends-killing-was-imminent-tristyn-bailey-was-wrong-place-state-attorney-1595845

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/crime/14-year-olds-selfie-from-patrol-car-now-evidence-in-tristyn-bailey-murder-investigation-crime/77-18d28c0d-6f33-4748-a221-2df39707c6e4

Does the irish example for comparison come close?

possibly not in the number of wounds inflicted but it was equally as vicious and it was also premeditated and planned.

• Advertisement

possibly not in the number of wounds inflicted but it was equally as vicious and it was also premeditated and planned.

True. Vicious in other ways. I think your legal system there was disadvantaged by the sake they were the youngest the legal system had ever seen.

Advertisement