Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spring 2021 General Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭KanyeSouthEast

Stunning morning at last!!! Blue skies sunny and warm. Off for a run can’t wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

appledrop wrote: »
    Wow, stunning what time did you have to get up at to take that picture!

Not a cloud in sky, beautiful morning here, we are currently packing up for the beach.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

I got up at 4, set out at half 4. Have to be up very early this time of the year of course, sunrise itself was 5:05. Always worth it though when sunrises like this are rewarded.

It's finally a summery feeling day at last. Thursday morning was too but just barely lasted half the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I got up at 4, set out at half 4. Have to be up very early this time of the year of course, sunrise itself was 5:05. Always worth it though when sunrises like this are rewarded.

It's finally a summery feeling day at last. Thursday morning was too but just barely lasted half the day!

Stunning stunning photo. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Goldfinch8

A beautiful morning sky captured Sryanbruen and what a stunning reflection of it on the water!
    Blue skies and sunshine to start to day here again in Mayo with a little bit more breeze than yesterday. It has been great to feel some warmth over the past couple of days again after such a cool month. Nice to see a number of stations around the country reporting 18c in their 10am reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭pauldry

Sunny yesterday in Sligo and got up to 20c sunny again today and partly cloudy its 19c already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Lovely morning in Cork, so very happy with that. Had a quick dip in the sea. Nearly died.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Lovely morning in west cork, sunny, warm air and can feel the heat hitting my face. Finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

A lovely warm, humid feel here in Celbridge, but some nice towers going up out to my west (highdef country).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Such a fantastic day, hammocks are out, blue sky and 19.8C in the garden here in Kerry, Rh low too at 71% making it extra nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

Love hearing all these positive reports, makes such a nice change! Beautiful here near Trim too, clouds coming and going but it’s just lovely 😊

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

a peach of a day here in Meath. 21C and very sunny! If only it would stay like this every day till mid October.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭Kunta Kinte

Gonzo wrote: »
    a peach of a day here in Meath. 21C and very sunny! If only it would stay like this every day till mid October.

We might at least get a decent summer for a change. I have faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,054 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A nice 22 degrees at Casement at 1pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

It really is great when you open the netweather radar, and you just think it isn't loading, when in fact, there's just no rain over either Ireland and the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭King of Spades

We might at least get a decent summer for a change. I have faith.

Agreed. I have a real sense of another 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Edging 22C in Castlebar now, a beautiful day with mostly blue skies and a refreshing light breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Very little sunshine here this past couple of hours. A bit disappointing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

23C currently in parts of Donegal and Derry. 22C widely across the country away from southern coasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

Since I posted earlier we have been under a constant cloud, no sun, soooo annoying! And blue skies all around me......please break through sun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Eglinton Derry 23C. Malin Head 30km away only 14c. Reached 19c earlier there.

• Advertisement

after a very sunny morning and early afternoon, a big bank of cloud has rolled in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭appledrop

On the way home from Portmanock, one of best days I can remember in a long time.

I even got in twice for a swim it was so warm!

No sea breeze all day but picking up there when we were leaving.

Only downside is manic traffic to get out.

Barbecue planned now for evening, feels like we are on holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭KanyeSouthEast

Cloudy here all afternoon I can see blue sky to the south and east of me but stubborn blanket of cloud over head. I’ve given up been disappointed. It is what it is now. At least it’s dry reasonably warm.

sryanbruen wrote: »

4am wow that's dedication, and I thought I was great getting up at 7.30am on a Sunday!

It was worth it though as not a hope we would have got parking if we left it any later to head to beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,114 ✭✭✭pad199207

Has hit 22°c on the button. Glorious day in Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Wall to wall sunshine in Wexico again today. Last two days have been amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Two stunning days in Galway

Sun back out and the cloud bank is moving away to the west. Glorious evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭mcburns07

Sublime day in coastal East Cork, wall to wall sunshine and genuinely warm.

The dreaded sea fog didn’t cause any issues.

• Advertisement

7pm and still glorious in NCD.

As my four year old just said 'Best day ever'!

Advertisement