Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Now TV - latest deal codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭Darwin

Here you go:

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

Looks like you need to create an account first.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Really? Sorry I never noticed it on mine, how do you access it?

Theres a Sky Sports On Demand section on the Now app on my Sony television at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

I picked up a Now TV Smart Stick with one free month of Entertainment and Cinema in Aldi today for €20.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Nigzcurran wrote:
    SPXMFYXPZMEQBA
    3 months sports extra pack for €30

Thanks for that, great offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

AANOWDTALB6Y
    2 months sky cinema for €10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

My sky sports pass has expired , looking for an offer / code to get me through May for the end of the football season .

Any offers or recommendations? Just want up to end of may , won’t watch sky sports during the summer .

Need to sign up to something tomorrow , thanks a lot .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

andrew1977 wrote: »
    My sky sports pass has expired , looking for an offer / code to get me through May for the end of the football season .

Any offers or recommendations? Just want up to end of may , won’t watch sky sports during the summer .

Need to sign up to something tomorrow , thanks a lot .

Literally the post above yours

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Going ditching my chromecast for a now tv stick, anyone see any good offers in shops with passes included ?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bugsyb4

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Going ditching my chromecast for a now tv stick, anyone see any good offers in shops with passes included ?

Were doing 2 months entertainment for 20 quid but back to 40 now.

Have 2 NOW TV sticks already and on the lookout for a third but will wait until it comes back to that price as in no massive rush. Big fan of them anyway!

• Advertisement

bugsyb4 wrote: »

Have 2 NOW TV sticks already and on the lookout for a third but will wait until it comes back to that price as in no massive rush. Big fan of them anyway!

Thanks Bugsy
    Ya ill keep going with the chromecast until an offer with the stick appears,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

I have spare NOW TV Sticks , As I have bought 16 Monthly SKY Sports /Sky Extra and they all came with a new stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

What type of chromecast is it? If its the new one I'd swap you.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭stop

My passes from a NowTV stick expire this weekend.
    Went to cancel both Sports and Sports Extra.
    On cancelling Sports - got offer of 13.26/month for 3 months - took it.
    On cancelling Sports Extra - got offer of 17.00/month for 3 months - rejected it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭steve_r

stop wrote: »
    My passes from a NowTV stick expire this weekend.
    Went to cancel both Sports and Sports Extra.
    On cancelling Sports - got offer of 13.26/month for 3 months - took it.
    On cancelling Sports Extra - got offer of 17.00/month for 3 months - rejected it.

Thanks, that’s good to know

After the CL and europa league final I’ll be getting rid of the sports extra

TimHorton wrote: »
    I have spare NOW TV Sticks , As I have bought 16 Monthly SKY Sports /Sky Extra and they all came with a new stick.

More on the lookout for sticks with couple month's entertainment on them really. In no major rush either as have entertainment up to Aug/Sep sorted I think. Throw them on adverts or done deal maybe, 1 of the ones I got was bought from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

More on the lookout for sticks with couple month's entertainment on them really. In no major rush either as have entertainment up to Aug/Sep sorted I think. Throw them on adverts or done deal maybe, 1 of the ones I got was bought from there.

I got one in Aldi for €20 Euro a couple of weeks ago.

NOWSMMMAST23
    2 months sky sports for €30

Thanks Bugsy
    Ya ill keep going with the chromecast until an offer with the stick appears,

NOW TV Sticks with 2 months entertainment or cinema seem to be back at 20 quid again if still looking to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

I could do with a few of these for multiple TVs. I see from above that I can plug in stick and log in with existing account and pass is added. If I do same with stick 2 and 3 will these passes stack?

• Advertisement

NOW TV Sticks with 2 months entertainment or cinema seem to be back at 20 quid again if still looking to buy.

cheers , ordered one from DID

leex wrote: »
    I could do with a few of these for multiple TVs. I see from above that I can plug in stick and log in with existing account and pass is added. If I do same with stick 2 and 3 will these passes stack?

Not 100% but don't think so. As far as I know passes are done differently and built into stick now whereas before they weren't.

What I did which stacks the passes is before activating stick get onto them on chat and ask them to cancel passes on stick and give you out separate codes to store for a later date (There must be some unique code on stick can't fully remember now). Might depend who you get on chat as some are more helpful than others!!

I bought stick last Nov and only last month I used a Hayu pass that had code for, I think codes last 12 months so must use my other ones shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

leex wrote: »

That worked for me any time I got them, but I tend to not get too far ahead, as I use the codes from here too, whichever is better at the time.

FRRWIN1714
    2 months entertainment for €10

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    FRRWIN1714
    2 months entertainment for €10

Awesome, just stacked it on top of the last €10 for 2 months offer so all paid up now until end of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Some deals going at the moment.
    I got sports at €13.50 for 3 months and movies for €5 for two months. I currently have entertainment at €7. Grand total €25.50

I have my old sky dish giving basically the freesat service and Saorview also.

If i had that full package with sky I'd probably be forking out around €100 per month!

Now tv stick in lidl at the min , 25euro for sports and cinema for 1 month each. Just picked up one there. have a couple weeks to run on existing sports sub, will the new sub be stacked from the finish date of existing offer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Now tv stick in lidl at the min , 25euro for sports and cinema for 1 month each. Just picked up one there. have a couple weeks to run on existing sports sub, will the new sub be stacked from the finish date of existing offer ?

Sports or Sports Extra (BT) or both?

Sports or Sports Extra (BT) or both?

Just sports, no sport extra

https://www.lidl.ie/p/celebrating-euros/now-cinema-and-sport-bundle/p13204

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Up for renewal shortly, will wait until closer to the new season.

Are there any changes to BT game numbers next year?

Advertisement