Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Now TV - latest deal codes

1101113151640

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭ dirtyden


    naughto wrote: »
    Is this still working from a previous poster

    NOWSMMMAST23
    2 months sky sports for €30

    This still worked for me. Will cover end of football season, and a bit of formula one, some of GAA.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭ Citizenpain


    naughto wrote: »
    Is this still working from a previous poster

    NOWSMMMAST23
    2 months sky sports for €30

    Yes , stacked it on my existing pass last night


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,285 ✭✭✭ Royale with Cheese


    Just got 3 months Sports Extra for €30 via email. There's probably nothing worth watching on it over the summer but mine was about to expire anyway and I was going to take one month for €17 to see out the football season so why not.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭ Nigzcurran


    SPXMFYXPZMEQBA
    3 months sports extra pack for €30


  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ fawlty towers


    Is the sky sports on demand free to watch when you have the sky sports package?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭ Nigzcurran


    Is the sky sports on demand free to watch when you have the sky sports package?

    Unfortunately not, there is a thread in bargain alerts for getting ssport + which is about €2 a month and let’s you watch all the games on catch up


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 redoctober


    Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Unfortunately not, there is a thread in bargain alerts for getting ssport + which is about €2 a month and let’s you watch all the games on catch up

    I've got the sky sports pack on now tv and have access to on demand. Got the €30 two month deal.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭ Nigzcurran


    redoctober wrote: »
    I've got the sky sports pack on now tv and have access to on demand. Got the €30 two month deal.

    Really? Sorry I never noticed it on mine, how do you access it?


  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 71,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Ted_YNWA


    Is there any current Entertainment codes doing the rounds.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭ Darwin


    Nigzcurran wrote: »
    SPXMFYXPZMEQBA
    3 months sports extra pack for €30

    Thanks for that. Any idea when it might expire? My current offer runs to June 18th, but if I use this code now it commences straightaway.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Buttynic


    SPXMFYXPZMEQBA
    3 months sports extra pack for €30

    Am new to Now TV, how do I avail of this ? I cant see where to put a code.

    Thanks


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭ Darwin


    Here you go:

    https://help.nowtv.com/ie/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

    Looks like you need to create an account first.


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭ lertsnim


    Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Really? Sorry I never noticed it on mine, how do you access it?

    Theres a Sky Sports On Demand section on the Now app on my Sony television at least.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭ nc6000


    I picked up a Now TV Smart Stick with one free month of Entertainment and Cinema in Aldi today for €20.


  • Registered Users Posts: 18,955 ✭✭✭✭ byte


    Nigzcurran wrote:
    SPXMFYXPZMEQBA
    3 months sports extra pack for €30

    Thanks for that, great offer.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭ Nigzcurran


    AANOWDTALB6Y
    2 months sky cinema for €10


  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭ sugarman


    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is there any current Entertainment codes doing the rounds.

    +1.

    I've been inundated with Sports and the odd Movie offer but never Entertainment!


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭ Healio




  • Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭ andrew1977


    My sky sports pass has expired , looking for an offer / code to get me through May for the end of the football season .

    Any offers or recommendations? Just want up to end of may , won’t watch sky sports during the summer .

    Need to sign up to something tomorrow , thanks a lot .


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭ Former Former Former


    andrew1977 wrote: »
    My sky sports pass has expired , looking for an offer / code to get me through May for the end of the football season .

    Any offers or recommendations? Just want up to end of may , won’t watch sky sports during the summer .

    Need to sign up to something tomorrow , thanks a lot .

    Literally the post above yours


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭ toonarmy1


    Going ditching my chromecast for a now tv stick, anyone see any good offers in shops with passes included ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ bugsyb4


    toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Going ditching my chromecast for a now tv stick, anyone see any good offers in shops with passes included ?

    Were doing 2 months entertainment for 20 quid but back to 40 now.

    Have 2 NOW TV sticks already and on the lookout for a third but will wait until it comes back to that price as in no massive rush. Big fan of them anyway!


  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭ toonarmy1


    bugsyb4 wrote: »
    Were doing 2 months entertainment for 20 quid but back to 40 now.

    Have 2 NOW TV sticks already and on the lookout for a third but will wait until it comes back to that price as in no massive rush. Big fan of them anyway!

    Thanks Bugsy
    Ya ill keep going with the chromecast until an offer with the stick appears,


  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭ TimHorton


    bugsyb4 wrote: »
    Were doing 2 months entertainment for 20 quid but back to 40 now.

    Have 2 NOW TV sticks already and on the lookout for a third but will wait until it comes back to that price as in no massive rush. Big fan of them anyway!

    I have spare NOW TV Sticks , As I have bought 16 Monthly SKY Sports /Sky Extra and they all came with a new stick.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭ FileNotFound


    toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Going ditching my chromecast for a now tv stick, anyone see any good offers in shops with passes included ?

    What type of chromecast is it? If its the new one I'd swap you.


  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭ stop


    My passes from a NowTV stick expire this weekend.
    Went to cancel both Sports and Sports Extra.
    On cancelling Sports - got offer of 13.26/month for 3 months - took it.
    On cancelling Sports Extra - got offer of 17.00/month for 3 months - rejected it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ steve_r


    stop wrote: »
    My passes from a NowTV stick expire this weekend.
    Went to cancel both Sports and Sports Extra.
    On cancelling Sports - got offer of 13.26/month for 3 months - took it.
    On cancelling Sports Extra - got offer of 17.00/month for 3 months - rejected it.

    Thanks, that’s good to know

    After the CL and europa league final I’ll be getting rid of the sports extra


  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ bugsyb4


    TimHorton wrote: »
    I have spare NOW TV Sticks , As I have bought 16 Monthly SKY Sports /Sky Extra and they all came with a new stick.

    More on the lookout for sticks with couple month's entertainment on them really. In no major rush either as have entertainment up to Aug/Sep sorted I think. Throw them on adverts or done deal maybe, 1 of the ones I got was bought from there.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭ nc6000


    bugsyb4 wrote: »
    More on the lookout for sticks with couple month's entertainment on them really. In no major rush either as have entertainment up to Aug/Sep sorted I think. Throw them on adverts or done deal maybe, 1 of the ones I got was bought from there.

    I got one in Aldi for €20 Euro a couple of weeks ago.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭ Nigzcurran


    NOWSMMMAST23
    2 months sky sports for €30


Advertisement