Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Outlook

Options
  • 11-05-2021 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

Starting this evening Outlook (Office 365) has stopped displaying the body of all emails. This includes a Microsoft Live account, a Gmail account and my work email from Blacknight. Attachments show, and I can see the body in the preview pane. The first line does show (eg Dear Adyx), but no other text or images.

I've tried disabling add-ons, opening Outlook in Safe Mode and even completely reinstalling Office with Microsoft Support & Recovery tool. Doesn't matter if it's HTML or a plain test email. I've also checked that the font colour is automatic and not hidden and I've tried repairing the .ost file. Outlook is also working okay on my laptop. I have no idea what else I can try?

Comments

Advertisement