Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brain Bleeds, Tragic Deaths, and Mental Elfs-The Late Late Show Friday 7th May 2021

Options
  • 07-05-2021 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

Sometimes I struggle.

RTE announce such a well known personality as Sharon Stone, by emphasising the fact that she suffered, and no doubt strenuously recovered from a haemorrhage two decades ago.

I'm sure she's relishing a chat about THAT.
    She will also discuss her health battles - including surviving a terrifying brain bleed.

"Will ye give us an oul song to lift the spirits of the nation?" said Mr. Fun.
    Irish country music star Sandy Kelly will be joined by her niece, Sandie Ellis, as they speak publicly together for the first time about the tragic death of Sandy's sister Barbara.

Rachael Blackmore is on. I'm all about her, a wonderful and understated ambassador for racing, and I'm sure she'll be more than able for the incisive and informed interview she will no doubt be subjected to.
    Irish jockey Rachael Blackmore lifted the nation with her historic Grand National win last month, and the champion from Tipperary will join Ryan to speak about riding to victory in one of the toughest races in sport.

The worst person in Ireland to talk about sorting out mental health (I refer to Mr. FunoMeter), has an entirely unqualified conversation, on live TV, about mental health. Oh Joy!
    Westmeath GAA star and former AFL player Ray Connellan, spoken word artist Malaki, and ultra-marathon runner Conor O'Keeffe will speak about their personal experiences with mental health pressures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,877 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

e5b65a2c59193e7b9a4ecff6d2fbab90.gif

cute-gif-of-a-mommy-cat-licking-her-kitten

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭timmyntc

Sometimes I struggle.

RTE announce such a well known personality as Sharon Stone, by emphasising the fact that she suffered, and no doubt strenuously recovered from a haemorrhage two decades ago.

I'm sure she's relishing a chat about THAT.

"Will ye give us an oul song to lift the spirits of the nation?" said Mr. Fun.

Rachael Blackmore is on. I'm all about her, a wonderful and understated ambassador for racing, and I'm sure she'll be more than able for the incisive and informed interview she will no doubt be subjected to.

The worst person in Ireland to talk about sorting out mental health (I refer to Mr. FunoMeter), has an entirely unqualified conversation, on live TV, about mental health. Oh Joy!

Who still watches this?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Should we all go commando when watching, a nod to knickerless Sharon in Basic Instinct :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

"Sharon, before we get to your brain haemorrhage - you're probably best remembered for the opening scene of Basic Instinct 2 where you masturbated Stan Collymore while driving a fast car around London.

Where did it all go wrong, Sharon and have you any Irish relations?"

https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/arid-30198212.html

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Should we all go commando when watching, a nod to knickerless Sharon in Basic Instinct :p

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭screamer

And once again it’s a pass from me. Don’t ever watch this misery fest anymore and don’t miss it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Ryan Tubridy and this sh*tshow are a stain on the country.....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

screamer wrote: »
    And once again it’s a pass from me. Don’t ever watch this misery fest anymore and don’t miss it either.

Sometimes I just squint at it from behind the sofa.

• Advertisement

Bit of a quandary, This Time with Ryan Tubridy on BBC1 or the Late Late Show with Alan Partridge on RTÉ. I didn't believe in bilocation until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Looking forward to Shaz Stone

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Wishox

timmyntc wrote: »
    Who still watches this?

To whom it concerns ? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,683 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Tonight dedicated to misery and depression?!

Wtf is wrong with people?!

Being miserable and down is now being seen as the way to go!!!

walshb wrote: »
    Tonight dedicated to misery and depression?!

Wtf is wrong with people?!

Being miserable and down is now being seen as the way to go!!!

If you keep the people down they won’t revolt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Ryan struggling to ask a question about something that he hasn't a f@#king clue about

What’s all this ridin’ about?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

walshb wrote: »
    What’s all this ridin’ about?

I forget at this stage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,803 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Hi folks

Ryan's face all screwed up - lol.

You would not back him if you seen him in the walk before a race.

Loved the way she said to one of the reporters

How does if feel to be the first female jockey to win

I’m a jockey was her reply nothing to do with sex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

She shut down the female angle right away; poor PC Ryan is stumped

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

He's like a negative motivational speaker

If you had no issues at all before being interviewed, afterwards you'd be doubting if you would make it to the end of the day without death or serious injury

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Did he ask her if she's proud of her Irish heritage? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Fair play Rachel. Had an 11/1 punt in the grand national. How bad.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Anything to Ritchie Blackmore?

What the hell is this and why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

They need a lead singer

This might just be D worst cover ever..

Make it stop.

Like - grand an all girl band - fair play. But don't murder an absolute classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Half getting tired of her on the TV now but at the same time the public doesn't seem to have cottoned on to what exactly she's been achieving. It's been the greatest female sporting feat we've ever had, as much as she tries to bat the female stuff away

Advertisement