Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brain Bleeds, Tragic Deaths, and Mental Elfs-The Late Late Show Friday 7th May 2021

Options

Comments

Pillow Queens, the result of when 4 IT project managers decide to firm a band.

The pillow queens should go back to sleep.... ba-dum tush!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,321 ✭✭✭HBC08

Ah lads this is gas!
    I gave up on this a few bizarro trainwreck months ago but still keep an eye on the thread,I was intrigued to see how bad this band could be after reading a couple of comments,i actually switched on +1 to see.
    Holy ****,surely that was some sort of ironic p1ss take,that lead singer is offensive to all 5 or 6 senses (not sure how many there are but all were offended)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭walshb

90 percent in depths of despair?

Wtf is this nonsense?

Problem now is not depression, it’s forcing the narrative on society..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,746 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Where did this lad get the 90% figure out of?!?

And as for Tubridy with his “toxic masculinity” absolute horsesh!t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

22702530-0-image-a-18_1577434575673.jpg
    Amazing what makeup and lighting can do.

She's in her 60s.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

I think Ryan - genuinely needs to open up - can't be the face of all this - but not honest about his own issues.

Call it a hunch - but I think the guy has serious issues.

Could you imagine if the three lads turned towards him and said "Ryan, are YOU ok?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Good shout about the drinking culture.

Definitely a big elephant in the room regarding mental health in this country.

Personally I think the drink has **** all to do with it

I think it’s the weather, it’s always miserable, vitamin D is underestimated IMO

It’s easier to be happy at work in Spain, France, Italy, etc

We literally spend about 8 months sheltering indoors from freezing rain

The other 4 are keeping dry from warm rain

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭B2021M

walshb wrote: »
    90 percent in depths of despair?

Wtf is this nonsense?

Problem now is not depression, it’s forcing the narrative on society..

Yes...a lot of narratives being forced on us! More or less bullying people into accepting certain agendas (all done with kindness of course!)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,806 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Ryan only works in 1/4 a mills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

"Jim McGuinness achieved massive success by beating Mayo in the All Ireland Final ... "

Literally no manager facing Mayo in an All Ireland final has lost since Nineteen Fifty diddly

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Tubs is a weasel though, depending on the guests he'll talk about young men as if they are potential rapists, good for nothing, keeping women down etc etc

Then he spouts on tonight about 'toxic masculinity' and gives lip service to male suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Well I know why 2 out of these 3 fellas are depressed anyway. They forgot to put on their socks!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Skid X wrote: »
    "Jim McGuinness achieved massive success by beating Mayo in the All Ireland Final ... "

Literally no manager facing Mayo in an All Ireland final has lost since Nineteen Fifty diddly

Last man to beat Dublin though.

Firstly, Donegal were excellent that season. No one would have came near them. For all of their accusations about puke football, they racked up some huge scores in games.

Secondly, Mayo have been great competitors over the years and stood tall against probably the best side of all time on numerous occasions. They are never a walk over.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Nearly a decade since Donegal won that All-Ireland, where has the time gone :(

e5b65a2c59193e7b9a4ecff6d2fbab90.gif

Oh that dog looks great. Can he/she be next weeks guest?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭B2021M

Tubs is a weasel though, depending on the guests he'll talk about young men as if they are potential rapists, good for nothing, keeping women down etc etc

Then he spouts on tonight about 'toxic masculinity' and gives lip service to male suicide

Spot on. And also, rightly of course, supports women and gender equality but then when he gets to interview Sharon Stone sits giggling at the leg crossing scene as the intro (I wonder does she even know that was the intro used...)

Galway for the double this year. Heard it here first.

Ryan - let him talk.

• Advertisement

One eye on Boards - one eye on Ryan.

Let him talk please.

“They are young people they need to go out”

He ****ing spent all last year on his radio show talking about “idiots” not obeying guidelines

Galway for the double this year. Heard it here first.

The professional teams will win it again

Dublin & Limerick

Put your house on it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,446 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Exercise is the best medicine for the mind.

Can Mcguinness host this show in future? A positive man with charisma in abundance.

M

I'm here for the beer.

But if they failed - was that a good thing to do - what he did seemed a bit extreme at best ?

You must win at all cost ?#

Is that a good state for a man ?

• Registered Users Posts: 72,105 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Will 'The Ray D'Arcy Show' be returning?

Time we had a professional broadcaster on our TV screens.

:pac:

M

9 months from September would be a good time to open a nursery shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Ryan knows why he is here: 500K easy money

Advertisement