Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,276 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

BCH going crazy today. Up 40%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Im wondering why nobody is suggesting Musk will mention bitcoin? I have a feeling it'll be in a skit where hes trying to purchase something and he asks if they accept bitcoin and then doge or something. Its too big of a marketing opportunity for the SNL team. Especially for the writers and stars. The skit will go worldwide even if it's ****e.

I've just boarded my latest crypto train...

BTT

CHOO! CHOO!

I don't know guys, investing in something that will crash if a billionaire says "Dogs are stupid, I prefer cats" just seems a bit insane ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

I don't know guys, investing in something that will crash if a billionaire says "Dogs are stupid, I prefer cats" just seems a bit insane ha
    just for the day for the crack like, then back as you were

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

So i'd quite invested in both XRP and ADA but via Revolut. Decided earlier this afternoon that now was the right time to cash it in and move over to Binance. The funds won't hit bank account until tomorrow, fine shouldn't be an issue.

Just checked there at current prices... **** my life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I've just boarded my latest crypto train...

BTT

CHOO! CHOO!

Made a few hundred profit on Cardano today so used it to by BTT - hopefully this will prove to be be a good move. Also, put sell orders in for Doge at .66, .76 and .86.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Is this peak Crypto now ?

Is this not absolutely insane that people are going crazy for a "joke" coin on whether a billionaire mentions it or not on a comedy sketch show :eek::eek:

Same as 2017 but even more people shilled into it nowadays, it's to be expected. Memes about it will slowly creep into everything barely associated to it (even more than now) and that'll be a moment the people who despise it don't want, yet it keeps getting worse for them.

RIP JF

Fiat will always become more worthless. It's not an option, it's a guarantee, it's built-in. When crypto's price drops 70-80% next time(2022-2023?), I'd happily lay a 10 ETH bet that it'll be doing better by 2025 than fiat. Again. Money sponge always wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,989 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Regarding Musk and SNL I think there is legal things involved as what he came say as an owner of that coin.
    I could be wrong but didn't guy the behind the GME run get called to speak to SEC or gov.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,989 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Some jump going now.

I know I was told not to call it but...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,062 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Doge is gambling, not investing. Just remember that and you'll be grand.

In fact, most crypto is gambling. Most people haven't a clue and are warped by the history.
    Talking about a crash is due, and the bear/bull season, as if this things are predictable and known.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Regarding Musk and SNL I think there is legal things involved as what he came say as an owner of that coin.
    I could be wrong but didn't guy the behind the GME run get called to speak to SEC or gov.

Crypto isn't regulated by the SEC. That's why Musk is free to say DOGE is great on Twitter but got in hot water for talking about Tesla business decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Any meme coin candidates that you would gamble on today? What currency will some random celebrity find funny to meme up 10,000%?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭nathan99

Anybody heard of WOO coin ? its seems to be a DEFI trading platform on the ethereum network , its main thing is that is has no trading fees and all that jazz.

Seen some people on twitter going all in on this project so curious if anybody else has knowledge of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Glad I got in on eth at the beginning when was low.€50 gives a nice tidy profit in a year Hopefully keeps rising

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Fnz wrote: »
    Any meme coin candidates that you would gamble on today? What currency will some random celebrity find funny to meme up 10,000%?
    Theres a ****coin thread on here that has tons of them. Also a boards telegram group thats basically a ****coin group now. You shoudl be able to egt the telegram details in that thread

• Registered Users Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Someone lit a fire under bitcoin cash - up almost 18%. €1134 now. Not bad for a freebie.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mdmix

eth classic up 230% this week, 40% on the day. the last time I heard any talk about it was because of this -

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-classic-blockchain-subject-to-yet-another-51-attack

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Cork Lass wrote: »
    Made a few hundred profit on Cardano today so used it to by BTT - hopefully this will prove to be be a good move. Also, put sell orders in for Doge at .66, .76 and .86.

Rolled some Ada into BTT too today.
    Still have @60% of my portfolio in BTC but have been playing with a lot of ALTs this week and cursing ever selling the 250000 doge at 0.08 and ETC at $15 last year!
    Still, I keep telling myself that profit is profit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

banie01 wrote: »
    Still have @60% of my portfolio in BTC but have been playing with a lot of ALTs this week and cursing ever selling the 250000 doge at 0.08 and ETC at $15 last year!

Exactly, we can all look back and say "what if" but if we had hindsight we'd all be millionaires. Sold some doge at .66 last night - still holding a fair bit so hoping for "the score", fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Lip Out

Sold 50% of my ADA yesterday when it reached $1.45. Also sold all of my EOS when it reached $8. Highs of $1.69 and $12.56 respectively since. :mad:

I've held onto Tezos for almost a year(June 19th 2020) but nice to see it making some moves. Although link was £3.29 back then so I did back the wrong horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Lip Out wrote: »
    Sold 50% of my ADA yesterday when it reached $1.45. Also sold all of my EOS when it reached $8. Highs of $1.69 and $12.56 respectively since. :mad:

ADA won't be adopted this bull cycle it seems anyway. Bsc has proven to be the only real eth competitor so far but its CeDefi.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

mdmix wrote: »
    eth classic up 230% this week, 40% on the day. the last time I heard any talk about it was because of this -

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-classic-blockchain-subject-to-yet-another-51-attack

Most likely from new crypto buyers buying the wrong one.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

That hurts to even read!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭banie01

HGVRHKYY wrote: »
    That hurts to even read!

Not at all.
    I got in at 0.037 and getting out at 0.08 was more than double the cash.
    No point in aftertiming trades or anyone who has been in crypto a while would go mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Not at all.
    I got in at 0.037 and getting out at 0.08 was more than double the cash.
    No point in aftertiming trades or anyone who has been in crypto a while would go mental.

Yea if you could predict the future you would be a multi millionaire with cryto.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

nathan99 wrote: »
    Anybody heard of WOO coin ? its seems to be a DEFI trading platform on the ethereum network , its main thing is that is has no trading fees and all that jazz.

Seen some people on twitter going all in on this project so curious if anybody else has knowledge of it.

Crying out for Uma Thurman to shill it.
    WOO HOO uhuhu WOO HOO uhuhu

• Registered Users Posts: 39,062 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Crying out for Uma Thurman to shill it.
    WOO HOO uhuhu WOO HOO uhuhu

Ric Flair surely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Mastroianni

buy ADA CARDANO!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement