Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 34 matchday thread

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭Cartman78

40(-4)

Could have been a helluva lot worse.... Semedo and Wood rescuing things somewhat.

Spent the whole of last week agonizing over bringing Kane back and then ended up taking a hit in a panic for Holgate when Rudiger was ruled out.

Fall in OR from 13K to 15K and now 1 point behind in main money league. Most annoying things was losing a H2H match against a zombie team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

26 from 6. Back outside the top 10k. Pipped out of a 50e monthly prize that I had been leading. Needless to say the protest was an absolute disaster for me, a few around me badly effected too but none as badly as I was it seemed.

Very frustrating, would have been nice if the United fans had picked another game!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

31 sees me drop from 9k to 13k. It also opens the door in some of my money leagues, ones I thought I was safe in.

On the plus side I do have TC available for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

44 from 8 with most from captain Son, an important week to get captaincy right! Slight green arrow to finally get into the top 100k

Advertisement