Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

GW 34 matchday thread

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,650 ✭✭✭ Cartman78

40(-4)

Could have been a helluva lot worse.... Semedo and Wood rescuing things somewhat.

Spent the whole of last week agonizing over bringing Kane back and then ended up taking a hit in a panic for Holgate when Rudiger was ruled out.

Fall in OR from 13K to 15K and now 1 point behind in main money league. Most annoying things was losing a H2H match against a zombie team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,947 ✭✭✭ Morzadec

26 from 6. Back outside the top 10k. Pipped out of a 50e monthly prize that I had been leading. Needless to say the protest was an absolute disaster for me, a few around me badly effected too but none as badly as I was it seemed.

Very frustrating, would have been nice if the United fans had picked another game!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭ Benimar

31 sees me drop from 9k to 13k. It also opens the door in some of my money leagues, ones I thought I was safe in.

On the plus side I do have TC available for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭ dr.kenneth noisewater

44 from 8 with most from captain Son, an important week to get captaincy right! Slight green arrow to finally get into the top 100k

Advertisement