Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm starting to think that Leggie might be Maura Higgins...

https://ibb.co/hR97yr3
    https://ibb.co/vH1S82S

No, I'm much more toned ... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No, I'm much more toned ... :cool:

Toned or tanned :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I sold the item anyway, the man is coming to collect it at the weekend. He was still humming and hawing today about me meeting him somewhere with it but like seriously, if you're buying an item, then you should be prepared to collect it?
    He was ringing me incessantly today too despite me leaving a call and voicemail to say I couldn't talk until this evening. He came back with apologies after I send him a quick message saying check your voicemail.
    Honestly, this buying and selling craic is a pain but I'll have some cash in my paw tomorrow.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, wrapping up work for the day and for the week ahead of the bank holiday weekend. Then a few local errands to do.

I feel a lot better today than yesterday, still a bit melancholy and sad but a very good night’s sleep really helped - I was really down yesterday.

Thanks to all who wished me well - yis are such a sound bunch! :):D

Going to try and take it easy for the bank holiday weekend and just chill.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heart in mouth watching Honeysuckle in Punchestown :D

Good to hear JK :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Delighted I didn't believe in today's weather forecast. Not a drop here and got the side gate and front garden fences painted. Showered and in my lounge wear. I was gonna offer hot dogs but Mrs/Ms G ate them all.:D A relaxing beer now eyeing up tomorrow's forecast as all I have left to do is the masonry paint job. That would complete the summer maintenance way ahead of schedule.:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Delighted I didn't believe in today's weather forecast. Not a drop here and got the side gate and front garden fences painted. Showered and in my lounge wear. I was gonna offer hot dogs but Mrs/Ms G ate them all.:D A relaxing beer now eyeing up tomorrow's forecast as all I have left to do is the masonry paint job. That would complete the summer maintenance way ahead of schedule.:eek:
    Then you can head to me house for more of the schedule :p

On the subject of paint , I've to get the house painted this year , deciding on a colour is harder than you think!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    On the subject of paint , I've to get the house painted this year , deciding on a colour is harder than you think!

Isn't there apps that if you put up a picture of the house, you can superimpose colours into it to see a mock up of it?

Then you can head to me house for more of the schedule :p

I'm a bit like home store and more. When it's done, it's done.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm starting to think that Leggie might be Maura Higgins...

https://ibb.co/hR97yr3
    https://ibb.co/vH1S82S

Is this one of those Instagram influencers I've heard about?

Isn't there apps that if you put up a picture of the house, you can superimpose colours into it to see a mock up of it?

Never thought of that PM , thank you !
    Son said last night , go grey , his house is grey lol , but mines a very very old cottage style house . I'll go mad and paint it pink !
    Not :D

Never thought of that PM , thank you !
    Son said last night , go grey , his house is grey lol , but mines a very very old cottage style house . I'll go mad and paint it pink !
    Not :D

Magnolia! With lots of green plants and painted whisky barrels. Oh and high stools around the barrels too.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What have I missed?.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Magnolia! With lots of green plants and painted whisky barrels. Oh and high stools around the barrels too.:D

The house after mine is Magnolia, so nope :pac:
    I have a green picket fence though !

The house after mine is Magnolia, so nope :pac:
    I have a green picket fence though !

And pampas grass ;)

And pampas grass ;)

And strobe lights and gas heaters and lots of tables. Do you see where this is going. Book a table for June 7th.:D

I do also have a moveable firepit , plenty of outdoor seating , enough space to be socially distant and pretty solar lights hmmm...
    Who's bringing what so folks ? :pac:

I do also have a moveable firepit , plenty of outdoor seating , enough space to be socially distant and pretty solar lights hmmm...
    Who's bringing what so folks ? :pac:

A BBQ and food. I'll cook once I'm treated to free beer! For real hardcore folk I'll cook over the fire pit.:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll bring Guinness, whiskey and some nibbles ;)

• Advertisement

I'm good at nibbles.. fiddly bits as my mother says :D

I'll bring wine and crisps. If there's pampas grass I presume we won't be social distancing. Jeez Mam is full of surprises. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'll bring wine and crisps. If there's pampas grass I presume we won't be social distancing. Jeez Mam is full of surprises. 😂

Who's bringing the bowl for the keys?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Who's bringing the bowl for the keys?

Sephers can bring a plate.

Woah , wtf is the Pampas Grass thing about ?

It's a sign that you're a very 'friendly ' person Mam.

It's a sign that you're a very 'friendly ' person Mam.

:eek:

No pampas grass here , I'm not running a brothel :p

:eek:

No pampas grass here , I'm not running a brothel :p

It's a swingers thing lol.

It's a swingers thing lol.

Every day is a learning day in here for sure :pac:

• Advertisement

Well I'll be found face down in it after cooking and drinking. If anyone else fancies anything else, just move me out of the way.

Advertisement