Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

My vote is still on Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Could Bray be resurrected Vince :p Is the lost urn found? What about Brian's pistol? Are you Vinny Mac mitsuko045?

If I'm honest confused is what I am and a bit frazzled.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    In a game where we don't know village v wolf numbers this is not what you should be doing as a villager. There's a good chance the priest for today is dead so there's no way to confirm you.

Good point, vote changed to Lord Wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm going to throw a random vote since I'm not going with a wagon that's likely wagon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    What's the village consensus on lynch tonight? Seems quiet so no wolf up anyways.

Wow really?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Closed

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This is a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Christ I've been all over the place today. I thought I'd get more time to go back and read alltthe folks I wanted to but I haven't. I don't have the time to do a full #FFA2 but I will declare I'm voting Liz and why...

First off, NRV is an easy claim to make with little chance of it being disputed
    Secondly, in game with two wolf packs (and I know some don't think there are but I think the flavour points strongly to two teams) where their win depends o wolves achieving parity with villagers, why give the wolves a clear and easy village target?
    Third, they pushed for LeVar being offed and even point sus at Ewan for not jumping on a bandwagon?
    Fourth, very clearly states "If I'm killed look at my voters" another attempt to misdirect?
    Fifth, puts Emily on her FFA because Emily voted her.
    Sixth and last, yes she posts a lot and as someone with a high post count you'd expect a lot of fluff but bar encouraging getting LeVar out, Liz hasn't asked much questions or brought a whole lot of analysis.

I think you are doing the misdirecting

I'm going to throw a random vote since I'm not going with a wagon that's likely wagon

Nice to know your engaged, fair play, min posts hit too! Almost TWTBAW

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WWE-Releases-Future-Endeavored.jpg

Stu Redman was getting the impression that his co-workers at Werewolf Wrestling Federation had it in for him recently and things turned from bad to worse when he found himself booked in a lumberjack match on tonight's live broadcast. For the uninitiated A Lumberjack match is where the ring is surrounded by a group of wrestlers not directly involved in it (in this case the rest of the village) and swarm the wrestlers if they leave the ring and force them back in it.

KoEOeKa.jpg

His fears were confirmed as the Lumberjacks on this occasion did not seem to care about his opponents actions and instead focused all their attention on him, and not just getting him back into the ring but delivering a beatdown on Stu Redman anytime he was within their grasp. These lumberjacks didn't even wait until Stu Redman was knocked to the outside, instead often grabbing him and dragging him to the outside (while the referee seemed to turn a blind eye to these antics) where he was defenseless against their numbers.

So bad was the damage he took in this match that after Stu Redman took the pinfall loss EMTs were immediately called into the ring and after a subsequent visit to a local medical facility it was deemed that his injuries were so severe that he would never be able to wrestle again.

Werewolf Wrestling Federation (WWF) says farewell to Stu Redman on medical grounds.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Really? Why would you just go with a wagon??

Day 2 Lynch Results

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Stu Redman cee_jay, Lord TSC, Patrick WW, Katie WW, Conor WW, Jake WW 6
    Patrick WW Senan WW, Vernon WW, JP Liz V1 3
    Senan WW Rikand, Angus WW 2
    Lord TSC y0ssar1an22, Stu Redman 2
    JP Liz V1 Emily WW, mitsuko045 2
    Jake WW Ewan WW 1
    Conor WW ShaneU 1
    Vernon WW Eva WW 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Necro wrote: »
    WWE-Releases-Future-Endeavored.jpg

Stu Redman was getting the impression that his co-workers at Werewolf Wrestling Federation had it in for him recently and things turned from bad to worse when he found himself booked in a lumberjack match on tonight's live broadcast. For the uninitiated A Lumberjack match is where the ring is surrounded by a group of wrestlers not directly involved in it (in this case the rest of the village) and swarm the wrestlers if they leave the ring and force them back in it.

KoEOeKa.jpg

His fears were confirmed as the Lumberjacks on this occasion did not seem to care about his opponents actions and instead focused all their attention on him, and not just getting him back into the ring but delivering a beatdown on Stu Redman anytime he was within their grasp. These lumberjacks didn't even wait until Stu Redman was knocked to the outside, instead often grabbing him and dragging him to the outside (while the referee seemed to turn a blind eye to these antics) where he was defenseless against their numbers.

So bad was the damage he took in this match that after Stu Redman took the pinfall loss EMTs were immediately called into the ring and after a subsequent visit to a local medical facility it was deemed that his injuries were so severe that he would never be able to wrestle again.

Werewolf Wrestling Federation (WWF) says farewell to Stu Redman on medical grounds.

This is the PG version? jeez, whats the non PG version like!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

This no role reveal is just terrible

Coming up at 9.30pm

WWE Backstage

I had to just skim the last hour there, why was stu petitioning a stu vote? anyone know what that was about?

Day 2 Lynch Results

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Stu Redman cee_jay, Lord TSC, Patrick WW, Katie WW, Conor WW, Jake WW 6
    Patrick WW Senan WW, Vernon WW, JP Liz V1 3
    Senan WW Rikand, Angus WW 2
    Lord TSC y0ssar1an22, Stu Redman 2
    JP Liz V1 Emily WW, mitsuko045 2
    Jake WW Ewan WW 1
    Conor WW ShaneU 1
    Vernon WW Eva WW 1

Conor, Jake what time did you vote?

Angus WW wrote: »
    This is the PG version? jeez, whats the non PG version like!

Angus, can you shed any light on the priest role? Did you get to nominate who it went to today? Or is it randed? This operating in the dark isn't helping.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I had to just skim the last hour there, why was stu petitioning a stu vote? anyone know what that was about?

My read is he saw he was in trouble, and spent the last hour trying to cause some chaos. He basically genied up when the tide was turning.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Did you skim over the part where I asked why you were hiding the fact that your powers were going to a bad character Bray Wyatt? Who is either one of the few killed earlier or a wolf priest not sharing information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Katie WW wrote: »

Jake was last posting about half an hour ago and made no mention of potential votes. I haven't seen Conor in that time either.

Interesting to see Jake jump on the Stu Train.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Angus, can you shed any light on the priest role? Did you get to nominate who it went to today? Or is it randed? This operating in the dark isn't helping.

You're going to have to put on your big person pants and get over it.
    I'm sure they will reveal when they feel it is the right time, which is not now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Katie WW wrote: »

About 3 minutes to go. Absolute truth wifi issues

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My read is he saw he was in trouble, and spent the last hour trying to cause some chaos. He basically genied up when the tide was turning.

ah, a caught wolf you think. thanks.

Emily WW wrote: »
    This no role reveal is just terrible

I think we can all agree on that

Damn you Necro and Bounty Hunter

ShaneU wrote: »
    Did you skim over the part where I asked why you were hiding the fact that your powers were going to a bad character Bray Wyatt? Who is either one of the few killed earlier or a wolf priest not sharing information.

Bad character?do up a list with the bad characters and good character and share it. It would be helpful to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lord TSC wrote: »

Genied up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Coming up at 9.30pm

WWE Backstage

That is mental

WWE got away with some stuff back in the day - I cant believe the rock called coach a monkey!!

You're going to have to put on your big person pants and get over it.
    I'm sure they will reveal when they feel it is the right time, which is not now.

Can you not say what wrestler not the player who was your chosen apprentice for the chalice, was Bray your pick?

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Genied up?

When someone who hasn't posted in a while suddenly appears when their name is mentioned basically.

Advertisement