Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man I need a manicure..

Options
  • 30-03-2021 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,788 ✭✭✭

my nails seem to grow over night and they are sooo hard.. (most people have the opposite problem, I know) - I really struggle to file them..

just had to get that off my chest

Don't suppose salons will be back open till June earliest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

sporina wrote: »
    my nails seem to grow over night and they are sooo hard.. (most people have the opposite problem, I know) - I really struggle to file them..

Yes I have the opposite issue. But i do know doing them just after you get out of the shower can make them easier to deal with. :o

I think June might even be optimistic. Who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Get an industrial file something used for filling steel will file them no problem. If you know an electrician ask him or her could he or she pick you up a small file used for trunken.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,788 ✭✭✭sporina

AMKC wrote: »
    Get an industrial file something used for filling steel will file them no problem. If you know an electrician ask him or her could he or she pick you up a small file used for trunken.

are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

are you serious?

Indeed. You say your nails are very strong. You do not have to tell them it's for your nails lol just say you got a new gate that has some metal on it that needs to be filed down or something like that lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement