Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Barring a sudden rush, looks like a bust on the Virgin Island Water I'm afraid!

Am trying to get the update post together at the moment, but I've had a late dropout on a request so will draw attention to these two sold out frags:

Nishane - Ani extrait de parfum. 30ml @ €84 - bottled, ready to go.
    Byredo - Bal d'Afrique. 50ml available at E21 for 10ml, E39 for 20ml, E57 for 30ml, or E87.50 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle and box. It's currently wrapped and ready to go as 50ml in the 100ml original if anyone wants to take that (a 50ml retail bottle is E135 BTW)..

edit: and Creed - Aventus Cologne (the fresher version of classic Aventus). 50ml available at E27 for 10ml, E52 for 20ml, or E76 for 30ml.

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - MARCH 2021:

**Price rises – Creed and Tom Ford**
    Creed haven’t put their prices up in a while – they’re making up for it now! Big increases incoming on 1st April, typically in the order of 20%. Pricing below reflects current prices – be quick, as anything that goes out of stock will presumably come back at the new prices! I have a few 50ml bottles of Aventus left at the usual €85 price – once they’re gone I’m afraid it’ll be €97 so grab them while they’re still here! Tom Ford have already put up some their prices ~10% recently.

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml. NB: new batch of 10ml glass bottles I've started using actually hold slightly less, about 9.6ml - apologies.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

"Open splits" need to get a minimum number of people signed up to go ahead.

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

Full payment details will be provided by PM / email - I take Revolut, bank transfer, or PayPal.

I also have the following available in hand as of 25/3/21:

Creed - Aventus: €85 per 50ml. Last few left before the big Creed price rise!
    Frederic Malle – Monsieur: Beastly masculine patchouli. €27 for 10ml or €51 for 20ml. 20ml left.
    Frapin – The Orchid Man: like Aventus? You’ll probably like this! €18.50 for 10ml - last one.
    Simone Andreoli – Zest di Sorrento: 10ml (one only) @ €18.
    Acqua di Parma – Chinotto di Liguria: €23 for 20ml - last one.
    Bond No 9 – So New York: €18 for 10ml, €34 for 20ml, €48 for 30ml.
    Tom Ford - Neroli Portofino eau de parfum: €27.50 for 10ml. Last one.
    Tom Ford - Beau de Jour (Signature): €17.50 for 10ml or €33 for 20ml.
    Heeley - Sel Marin: the most realistic salt / marine fragrance going? €20 for 10ml or €39 for 20ml.

REDUCED!
    Simone Andreoli – L’Or du Sillage: 10ml (one only, plastic) @ €10..
    Carner Barcelona - Rima XI: €9 for 10ml, €17 for 20ml, €26 for 30ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREED
    375x500.51692.jpg

Aventus Cologne *in hand*
    A lighter, fresher take on the Aventus you know! RRP €195 for 50ml.
    €27 for 10ml, €52 for 20ml, or €76 for 30ml. 50ml available.

................................................................................................................

TOM FORD
    375x500.1849.jpg

Tuscan Leather *open split*
    Simply put: the most iconic leather fragrance around. A must in every collection. RRP €198 for 50ml.
    €46 for 20ml, €67 for 30ml, or €106 for 50ml. 250ml split.

................................................................................................................

ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA
    375x500.43533.jpg

Bourbon Vanilla *in hand*
    Well this is a rarity! Long since discontinued, I’ve managed to snag a bottle of this very highly rated vanilla fragrance from Zegna. Strong, spicy vanilla in the approximate vein of Tobacco Vanille (but not nearly a clone). Great performance.
    €22 for 10ml, €40 for 20ml, €48.50 for 25ml, €90 for 50ml, or €120 for 75ml in the original 125ml bottle and box.

NISHANE
    375x500.54785.jpg

Ani *in hand*
    Hacivat from the last list went super quick, so I’d advise emailing quickly if you want some of this, especially at these pieces! Opens with a ginger/cardamom vibe that is spicy citrus. The smooth vanilla dry down is peeking around the corner and becomes more pronounced as it dries down. RRP €215 for 50ml.
    €84 for 30ml. Bottled, ready to go.

SERGE LUTENS
    375x500.59894.jpg

Gris Clair.... *in hand*
    Unisex lavender aromatic fougere from French outfit Serge Lutens. Light and casual.
    €15 for 10ml, €27.50 for 20ml, €39.50 for 30ml, or €55 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle and box.

BYREDO
    375x500.6458.jpg

Bal d'Afrique *in hand*
    Been asked for this several times – now’s your chance! Fresh, light and sunny unisex. RRP €135 for 50ml.
    €21 for 10ml, €39 for 20ml, €57 for 30ml, or €87.50 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle and box.

PENHALIGON’S
    375x500.12349.jpg

Esprit du Roi *in hand*
    Another winner from Penhaligon’s – a modern twist on an old school cologne. Fresh, clean and classy with a musk drydown.
    €14.50 for 10ml, €26 for 20ml, €36.50 for 30ml, or €50 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle and box.

ACQUA DI PARMA
    375x500.43409.jpg

Colonia Ebano *in hand*
    A world away from their signature citrus fragrances, Colonia Ebano is a much darker, masculine affair with ebony wood, resin and patchouli. More of a formal wear.
    €25 for 20ml, €35.50 for 30ml, or €51 for 50ml. Cheap!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Got my delivery today first class as always thanks Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Can I put myself down for
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Ebano : 30ml
    Carner Barcelona - Rima XI : 30ml
    Creed - Aventus : 10ml

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Rerun242

Hi Pat...first time buyer....could you put me down for Creed Aventus...50ml...

• Advertisement

cruizer101 wrote: »
    Can I put myself down for
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Ebano : 30ml
    Carner Barcelona - Rima XI : 30ml
    Creed - Aventus : 10ml

Just to confirm: I presume you mean Aventus Cologne 10ml (as opposed to the 'standard' cologne called Aventus which I only offer in 50ml.....Creed really should have thought better of that naming!*)? They're very similar TBH but the Cologne version is a bit lighter and fresher - more office friendly really.

Note new requests here may not ship until week after next as I'm out the door with splitting and packing the next several days.

*they're doing it again! The soon to launch Viking flanker will be called Viking Cologne FFS....yes, I will have it!.

Oh, and Tuscan Leather is inching closer to happening - another 50ml or so taken and it's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lazuriius

Hi Pat, Hope your well. Another first time buyer. Could you put me down for:

1) Tuscan Leather 20ml
    2) Creed Aventus 10ml
    3) Aqua de Parma 20ml

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 martinlynam71

Hi Padraig

First time ordering 1000 time viewer.

Can I have 20ml Tuscan Leather
    50 ml aventus original

Many thanks
    Martin

New email coming this evening or tomorrow with everything from A to Z - and I mean that literally! Amouage to Zoologist, with added Nishane, Armani/Prive, Atelier Cologne, brand new bangers from Simone Andreoli, Chanel Exclusifs and Hermes, pocket money winners from Prada and Boucheron....and more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I received my Creed and GIT last week.
    Thanks again Pat, one of the true heroes of boards! :D

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    I received my Creed and GIT last week.
    Thanks again Pat, one of the true heroes of boards! :D

I'll have to get a cape.....and spandex!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oldref

Hi Pat, received my order today, Sel Marin is a gem! Top class packaging and bottles as always. Legend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

As always Pat, perfect packaging and top class service ....

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

TF Neroli Portofino arrived just in time for the early summer weather...imagining a Mediterranean holiday and then....
    I'll have to get a cape.....and spandex!

...what can be seen, cannot be unseen....I'm blinded :pac:

Oldref wrote: »
    Hi Pat, received my order today, Sel Marin is a gem! Top class packaging and bottles as always. Legend!!
    Sel Marin is lovely alright - very....natural...or something. 20ml left - already bottled, but I can't remember if I did 1 x 20ml, or 2 x 10ml and can't be arsed going down to check!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭giggsirish

Order received this morning Pat with the usual top class level of care and attention to the packaging. Credit to you. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Rerun242

Hi Pat....could you put me down for Zegna bourbon vanilla 25ml as well...thanks Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭markad1

Hi pat,

Interested in trying a few.
    Any chance I could get the list?
    Mark.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 16,522 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Amouage Interlude was on Pats list and is imo the best fragrance out there.

Bumping it as hoping for a few to buy it as I missed the boat getting the split this time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Gave myself a small spray of Nishane Ani yesterday evening...it was a blind buy....and it's bloody fantastic

yabadabado wrote: »

Bumping it as hoping for a few to buy it as I missed the boat getting the split this time.
    Gone at the supplier (well, the cheaper one anyway!) it seems unfortunately....

Gave myself a small spray of Nishane Ani yesterday evening...it was a blind buy....and it's bloody fantastic

And it's also bloody (well, comparatively!) cheap from me. Have a 30ml bottle here due to a drop out for €84.....bear in mind it's nearly €200 retail for 50ml!

New stuff coming on here next few days including some Nishane for the ladies (Hundred Silent Ways, and it's even cheaper than the Ani!), Amouage Beloved Man and open splits of the new Chanel Exclusif Le Lion de Chanel, and Squid by Zoologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Hey Pat, last package received perfectly.

Gonna add my name to the list of Amouage Interlude interested folk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Would be interested in the Hundred Silent Ways when it arrives, 50ml Bottle?

septictank wrote: »

Just PMed you - it's here ready to rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

septictank wrote: »

Hi Pat, I'm interested in this also. Any details on sizing and pricing please?

Hi Pat, I'm interested in this also. Any details on sizing and pricing please?

Have 40ml Hundred Silent Ways available @ €23 for 10ml, €44 for 20ml, or €63 for 30ml.

Updated list coming tonight hopefully! Am considering adding in Tom Ford Oud Wood and Tobacco Vanille 100ml bottle splits if anyone is after any - same pricing as Neroli Portofino last time I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

yabadabado wrote:

Def interested in some of this!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Have 40ml Hundred Silent Ways available @ €23 for 10ml, €44 for 20ml, or €63 for 30ml.

Updated list coming tonight hopefully! Am considering adding in Tom Ford Oud Wood and Tobacco Vanille 100ml bottle splits if anyone is after any - same pricing as Neroli Portofino last time I think.
    Thanks Pat, I'll take 20 ml. I think the other 2 are men's fragrances, but I keep an eye out here for women's.

• Advertisement

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - APRIL 2021:

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml. NB: new batch of 10ml glass bottles I've started using actually hold slightly less, about 9.6ml - apologies.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

"Open splits" need to get a minimum number of people signed up to go ahead.

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

Full payment details will be provided by PM / email - I take Revolut, bank transfer, or PayPal.

I also have the following available in hand as of 7/4/21:

Nishane - Ani: 30ml (bottled, one only, available due to drop out) @ €84.
    Creed - Aventus: €85 per 50ml. Last few left before the big Creed price rise! It's ~€97 when they're gone.
    Serge Lutens - Gris Clair: €15 for 10ml, €27.50 for 20ml, €39.50 for 30ml, or €55 for 50ml in original 100ml bottle/box.
    Zegna – Bourbon Vanilla: €22 for 10ml - last one.
    Bond No 9 – So New York: €18 for 10ml (plastic) - two left.

On the way, arriving soon - last few drops available
    Hermes - H24: New pillar male fragrance from Hermes. €14 for 10ml. Last one.
    Simone Andreoli - Sunplosion: Aloha State of Mind: brand new summer fragrance from the Malibu mastermind: mango, guava, lime, coconut - fruity! €21.50 for 10ml or €40.50 for 20ml. 20ml left.
    Boucheron - Jaipur Homme eau de parfum: Highly rated classic masculine....and cheap to boot. €9 for 10ml, €16 for 20ml, or €23 for 30ml.

AMOUAGE
    23983_521e6f69e8ffe4ec95d120dddb9923ba.jpg

Beloved Man *in hand*
    “This is for gentlemen. This does not cater to the “look at me, I’m here crowd”. It’s refined, understated and a reserved classiness that points to an individual with manners & sophistication. A nice citrus opening that mellows within 5-10 minutes of application to a wonderful flowery and saffron concoction. Towards the end there is a beautiful musk & smooth leather accord that is lightly sweet yet balanced with a hint of an earthy vetiver. Projection and sillage are not this juices strong points but, it stays with one all day on the skin and you will get light and gorgeous whiffs of the scent it creates off of one’s skin. 2-3 extra sprays before you leave for work and you’re in business. Quiet, refined and steely eyed conviction is what this fragrance brings to the table. Truly an incredible Gentleman’s fragrance that delivers on all points”.
    €22 for 10ml, €43 for 20ml, €62 for 30ml, or €94 for 50ml. 50ml portion in classy original 100ml bottle and box.

NISHANE
    375x500.37602.jpg

Hundred Silent Ways *in hand*
    “A supremely lush caramelized tuberose. Powerful and strong – one careful spray lasted me from early evening until way past midnight.” Nominally unisex, but most reviewers suggest this is more female oriented.
    €23 for 10ml or €44 for 20ml. 20ml left.

CHANEL
    375x500.61036.jpg

Le Lion de Chanel *open split*
    New from Chanel’s super expensive Les Exclusifs de Chanel line which is only available in Chanel boutiques, Le Lion de Chanel is apparently a fragrance characterized by strength and charm, luxury and elegance. Unisex. “Caught me completely off guard at the Chanel boutique, this is an absolutely breathtaking fragrance. The top opens with a polarizing thick scent of vanilla and amber with a splash of freshness from the bergamot. As it dries down, it holds its sweetness and the amber holds an oud like muskiness which really brings the uniqueness out in this fragrance. You wont smell like anyone else, definitely a great buy."
    €47.50 for 20ml, €69 for 30ml, or €110 for 50ml. 200ml split. Currently 110ml allocated - once it hits 160/170ml I'll order it.

ARMANI / PRIVE
    375x500.406.jpg

Bois d'Encens *in hand*
    Translates as ‘incense-y wood’ or something like that. And that’s what you get: a shed load of incense, and wood. “I've smelled a lot of incense perfumes, and this is the best. Many use frankincense essential oil which is nothing like the burnt smoke smell that occurs when burning the raw resin on hot coals - resulting in that mystical ancient church smell. Alas it's not that simple to recreate that smell in liquid format. Bois D'Encens also doesn't have the weird sugar-free sweetener vibe, as is found in Avignon, Cardinal, Full Incense, Plein Jeu III-V etc. (I do like these fragrances by the way...) Instead, Bois D'Encens in contrast is a dusty, peppery smell that is much closer in my imagination to ashy incense recently burnt in an old thurible.”
    €22 for 10ml, €41.50 for 20ml, or €59 for 30ml. 30ml left.

ZOOLOGIST
    375x500.56294.jpg

Squid *open split*
    Been asked several times for Zoologist....well, here you go! Inspired by the life in the sea, and one of the most treasured fragrance in perfumery that comes from the ocean – ambergris. “First blast of bright clean salt and fresh air immediately followed by slightly spicy aromatic musk; dark and laconic, mysterious. Like you started off with a bright day at the beach and then forge your way into dark black waters yet its not a cold scent at all. Amazing and absolutely unique, unlike anything I've smelled before. After a couple minutes, the sweet and peppery light incense starts to warm up and starts to project. Unisex but leans slightly masculine and suitable for all weather.”
    €15 for 10ml, €27.50 for 20ml, €39.50 for 30ml, or €55 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle and box.

HISTOIRES DE PARFUMS
    375x500.4491.jpg

1725 Casanova *open split*
    Bit of a blast from the past – I split this ages ago. Lavender based barbershop, this is classy and refined. Often compared to MDCI’s magisterial Invasion Barbare, this isn’t a clone, but is undeniably similar....but not on price, being a lot cheaper.
    €20.50 for 10ml, €38 for 20ml, €56 for 30ml, or €94.50 for 60ml in the original 120ml bottle and box.

TOM FORD
    375x500.1825.jpg375x500.1826.jpg

Tobacco Vanille and Oud Wood *open splits*
    Probably don't even need to describe these at this stage. Two biggies from the bould Tommy - quick splits to take advantage of a short term price reduction at supplier. RRP €198 for 50ml each.
    €27.50 for 10ml, €52 for 20ml, €76.50 for 30ml, or €120 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle and box.

Advertisement