Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockdown bananas

Options
  • 07-04-2021 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

Who do you know with a case of these?

My brother has been zoom calling me for the session non stop every weekend but his thirst has overspilled into midweek now.

My 55 year old, healthy mam is now not leaving the house because of "de variants".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,719 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

To be fair OP, the media, NPHET and Government here have been telling everyone every day and night, multiple times a day, that there's a deadly mass-killing virus on the loose here.

And it CAN be deadly - but really only to a very very small percentage of the population who are probably already suffering from a variety of serious ailments already. Yes there are some others who are similarly affected, but the percentage is still very very low.

But if their main source of information is the outlets mentioned above then it's not really surprising or their fault.

What is concerning though is those who DO have access to that wider information and perspective but STILL think there's a deadly mass-killing virus on the loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Parachutes

The majority out there are similar to your mother, how could you blame them with the non-stop fear propaganda being broadcasted 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

We have had enough off "Covid is not a serious disease" here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement