Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's the Blender I'm talking about. Very stimulating.:D

Always suspected you were a smoothie :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Chinese and coke consumed.

:)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,071 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

0lddog wrote: »
    Always suspected you were a smoothie :P

I am.:D

I had a fantastic day, just in from out, had a takeaway and wine sitting outside with an old friend ☺️☺️ inside now with the ipod on shuffle, brilliant tunes, tv off, the troops are all having a few beers, totally chilled and definitely pished...Rod Stewart and Maggie May now, showing my age lol.

I had a fantastic day, just in from out, had a takeaway and wine sitting outside with an old friend ☺️☺️ inside now with the ipod on shuffle, brilliant tunes, tv off, the troops are all having a few beers, totally chilled and definitely pished...Rod Stewart and Maggie May now, showing my age lol.

That's a great day Duvet! I'm banging away (no innuendo please:D) to the style council. Yeah Rod Stewart is older but you are the age I'm at anyway, at least! Droppin a few beers and looking forward to a great cheese burger and fries later on the way home from the pub!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gosh and i was shocked this set is 7 years old!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

Shuffling through Netflix wondering what to watch. I love crime/horror films so any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Where do I go to see your signature Grem? I’ll help hatch your dragons

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's a great day Duvet! I'm banging away (no innuendo please:D) to the style council. Yeah Rod Stewart is older but you are the age I'm at anyway, at least! Droppin a few beers and looking forward to a great cheese burger and fries later on the way home from the pub!

At least??? I'm 35 ish I'll have you know, in my head anyway lol. I'm suffering after that takeaway, hadn't eaten much all day and ate too much tonight. I'm shuffling between Thin Lizzy and some lovely dovey stuff now, bit of a head wreck, haven't listened to Dire Straits in ages so think I'll give them a go, it could be a long night...if I can stay awake.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    Where do I go to see your signature Grem? I’ll help hatch your dragons

I honestly don't know, it's in my signature and i am firewalled at work :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

At least??? I'm 35 ish I'll have you know, in my head anyway lol. I'm suffering after that takeaway, hadn't eaten much all day and ate too much tonight. I'm shuffling between Thin Lizzy and some lovely dovey stuff now, bit of a head wreck, haven't listened to Dire Straits in ages so think I'll give them a go, it could be a long night...if I can stay awake.

Love Dire Straits, one of the unsung great guitarist as was George Thorogood Rock on my lovely!

Maudlin now , Easy Lover. Am I the only one sipping?

Deadmau5 mix, only five years old :D

Thomil just clicking is enough.. Me dragons are going to be delighted with all this new attention :pac:

Absolutely not Duvet. I'm a suppin' after a long day.

Tubridy says that all seasons of Line of Duty are on Rte Player now. I'd never gotten into it but I'm thinking of starting from scratch.
    I hate anything gritty with violence, is there any of that?! I love thrillers and mysteries but if there's any blood and gore, I'm out.
    To give you an idea, Love/Heat is my idea of torture while I like Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

thomil wrote: »
    I can only guide you for the desktop site, but here's what I did to make signature visible:

1) Hover your mouse over your nickname in the upper right hand corner and select Control Panel from the drop down

2) Once you're in the Control Panel, look on the left hand side for Edit Options

3) Once you're in the Options screen you need to scroll down quite a bit until you reach a section called Thread Display Options

4) There, under Visible Post Elements , you can select to show or hide Avatars, Images and Signatures

I hope this helps a bit.

Oh, and regarding those pyromaniac reptiles, do I need to do anything other than click on the eggs, Grem?

You Sir are a genius :) Thank you

Dave missed out on the commission :D

Tubridy says that all seasons of Line of Duty are on Rte Player now. I'd never gotten into it but I'm thinking of starting from scratch.
    I hate anything gritty with violence, is there any of that?! I love thrillers and mysteries but if there's any blood and gore, I'm out.
    To give you an idea, Love/Heat is my idea of torture while I like Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix.

I don't think it was rough but my memory is brutal.. It is a great thriller, the missus is going to start watching it shortly, i'll ask her.

I don't think it was rough but my memory is brutal.. It is a great thriller, the missus is going to start watching it shortly, i'll ask her.

She can be my guinea trial pig :D

Exactly :D i like some violence, often necessary with murders anyway :P i strongly dislike sex scenes shoehorned into shows for no discernable reason..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled, horizontal on the couch, watching the superb LA Confidential on the TV with my OH.

Did I mention that I’m getting my first Covid vaccine jab next week? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,345 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Chilled, horizontal on the couch, watching the superb LA Confidential on the TV with my OH.

Did I mention that I’m getting my first Covid vaccine jab next week? :D

If its the AZ one be prepared to fall asleep 6 -7 hours after it.
    I'm ducking in AH after a quick read through current affairs. A head wreck

cj maxx wrote: »
    If its the AZ one be prepared to fall asleep 6 -7 hours after it.
    I'm ducking in AH after a quick read through current affairs. A head wreck

Or an hour after it and be fecked with fatigue and weird head sensations a week later :(

Will you get the second one cj?

Or an hour after it and be fecked with fatigue and weird head sensations a week later :(

Oh, i kinda thought the second shot was the completion of getting vaccinated?. I'd say i'm a while away from getting my own jab(s) so hadn't read up fully on them, second is somewhat optional?.

Oh, i kinda thought the second shot was the completion of getting vaccinated?. I'd say i'm a while away from getting my own jab(s) so hadn't read up fully on them, second is somewhat optional?.

It is Grem but you don't have to get it, obviously though your protection would be less.
    Arrah I just get a bit worked up about health things now and then. It just so happened getting the jab coincided with one of my 'spells'.

They are going by age now so it might be your turn during the summer.

They seem to be getting up to speed a bit alright, but i'm not that old! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Night owl gal

bedside, watching a live steam of a concert :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,345 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Anyone watching the extreme-e.com racing for this weekend, is this the future of racing ?? Electric cars across the desert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

How long are you guys waiting between 1st and 2nd dose Of AZ?

Advertisement