Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

Maudlin now , Easy Lover. Am I the only one sipping?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deadmau5 mix, only five years old :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thomil just clicking is enough.. Me dragons are going to be delighted with all this new attention :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Absolutely not Duvet. I'm a suppin' after a long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Tubridy says that all seasons of Line of Duty are on Rte Player now. I'd never gotten into it but I'm thinking of starting from scratch.
    I hate anything gritty with violence, is there any of that?! I love thrillers and mysteries but if there's any blood and gore, I'm out.
    To give you an idea, Love/Heat is my idea of torture while I like Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

thomil wrote: »
    I can only guide you for the desktop site, but here's what I did to make signature visible:

1) Hover your mouse over your nickname in the upper right hand corner and select Control Panel from the drop down

2) Once you're in the Control Panel, look on the left hand side for Edit Options

3) Once you're in the Options screen you need to scroll down quite a bit until you reach a section called Thread Display Options

4) There, under Visible Post Elements , you can select to show or hide Avatars, Images and Signatures

I hope this helps a bit.

Oh, and regarding those pyromaniac reptiles, do I need to do anything other than click on the eggs, Grem?

You Sir are a genius :) Thank you

Dave missed out on the commission :D

Tubridy says that all seasons of Line of Duty are on Rte Player now. I'd never gotten into it but I'm thinking of starting from scratch.
    I hate anything gritty with violence, is there any of that?! I love thrillers and mysteries but if there's any blood and gore, I'm out.
    To give you an idea, Love/Heat is my idea of torture while I like Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix.

I don't think it was rough but my memory is brutal.. It is a great thriller, the missus is going to start watching it shortly, i'll ask her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I don't think it was rough but my memory is brutal.. It is a great thriller, the missus is going to start watching it shortly, i'll ask her.

She can be my guinea trial pig :D

To thine own self be true

Exactly :D i like some violence, often necessary with murders anyway :P i strongly dislike sex scenes shoehorned into shows for no discernable reason..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled, horizontal on the couch, watching the superb LA Confidential on the TV with my OH.

Did I mention that I’m getting my first Covid vaccine jab next week? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,151 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Chilled, horizontal on the couch, watching the superb LA Confidential on the TV with my OH.

Did I mention that I’m getting my first Covid vaccine jab next week? :D

If its the AZ one be prepared to fall asleep 6 -7 hours after it.
    I'm ducking in AH after a quick read through current affairs. A head wreck

cj maxx wrote: »
    If its the AZ one be prepared to fall asleep 6 -7 hours after it.
    I'm ducking in AH after a quick read through current affairs. A head wreck

Or an hour after it and be fecked with fatigue and weird head sensations a week later :(

Will you get the second one cj?

Or an hour after it and be fecked with fatigue and weird head sensations a week later :(

Oh, i kinda thought the second shot was the completion of getting vaccinated?. I'd say i'm a while away from getting my own jab(s) so hadn't read up fully on them, second is somewhat optional?.

Oh, i kinda thought the second shot was the completion of getting vaccinated?. I'd say i'm a while away from getting my own jab(s) so hadn't read up fully on them, second is somewhat optional?.

It is Grem but you don't have to get it, obviously though your protection would be less.
    Arrah I just get a bit worked up about health things now and then. It just so happened getting the jab coincided with one of my 'spells'.

They are going by age now so it might be your turn during the summer.

They seem to be getting up to speed a bit alright, but i'm not that old! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Night owl gal

bedside, watching a live steam of a concert :)

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Anyone watching the extreme-e.com racing for this weekend, is this the future of racing ?? Electric cars across the desert.

How long are you guys waiting between 1st and 2nd dose Of AZ?

smurfjed wrote: »
    Anyone watching the extreme-e.com racing for this weekend, is this the future of racing ?? Electric cars across the desert.

Haven't seen it yet, it's under reported yet I think, F1 and Motogp hoping for a normal season has garnered much of the coverage so far. What do you think of it?.

• Advertisement

They seem to be getting up to speed a bit alright, but i'm not that old! :P

Oh I think those in their twenties will be done during the summer :p

Oh I think those in their twenties will be done during the summer :p

Too little, too late!.

Not really sure about it, as they are time trials, there doesn’t appear to be a huge amount of atmosphere and obviously a distinct lack of noise. It’s on all weekend, so will see if it grows on me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Seems to be about 4 weeks, going on people I know, who have been vaccinated.

Must have had a nosebleed in my sleep. Was making breakfast for the toddler who kept saying "daddy wash your face!" and howling with laughter. 'That child is touched with a strange sense of humour', I said to myself. "Yep, we will was our faces after daddy has coffee".

Caught my reflection in the mirror. It looks like I have chocolate dribbled about my lower face. That nosebleed is the most exciting thing to happen to me in ages.

I know this one was caused by an injury, but remember when we were children and some kid was always throwing a nosebleed? You would only have to look at them and the blood would start flowing. I hope they grew out of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Poochie05

wildwillow wrote: »
    Seems to be about 4 weeks, going on people I know, who have been vaccinated.

For AZ it is 12 weeks, the others are around 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,435 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

You would only have to look at them and the blood would start flowing. I hope they grew out of that.

The ones who had problems with their adenoids, breathing like that weird kid from ‘Hey Arnold’, ATNM.

I’m currently sat in the kitchen, with a big mug of tea, lamenting the fact I forgot to get rashers.

The tide is turning…

Poochie05 wrote: »
    For AZ it is 12 weeks, the others are around 4 weeks.

Yeah, 12 weeks is what I was told.

cj maxx wrote: »
    Yeah, 12 weeks is what I was told.

That's right it's 12 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grem we’ll get the jab in the summer 2031 :D

Advertisement