Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Argos Chat thread #2

Comments

• Saw someone walking out of Argos today with a PS5 console. Anyone know if they have them back in stock?

• Sorry got warned on the bargain thread - the DJI osmo looks to be the older model so probably not as big a bargain as it looks. Just in case someone is considering it.

• Anybody successfully ordered wash machine/fridge from Argos this morning? I'm sure it's a waste of time, nice trick for April Fool's day though.

• Canonfan wrote: »
    Anybody successfully ordered wash machine/fridge from Argos this morning? I'm sure it's a waste of time, nice trick for April Fool's day though.

Welll done Argos Ireland, you have beaten Argos UK for 1st Apr :D

• you2008 wrote: »
    Welll done Argos Ireland, you have beaten Argos UK for 1st Apr :D

So, is that a No then? :)

• Advertisement

Anybody successfully ordered wash machine/fridge from Argos this morning? I'm sure it's a waste of time, nice trick for April Fool's day though.

Yes, payment processed and order confirmed, if it is a prank it's a good one, they're really seeing it through - wonder if it's a full size box with a model in it or something lol.

BTW I'm waiting for the refund notice but it's going on a while.

• Just got confirmation of an order for a dishwasher and fridge freezer.
    Great April fools if that's the case....

• Payment gone through but the processing order page hasn't completed and I've no email from them yet. Prices all removed from the fridges as far as I can see, presumably to stop people buying

• Cant reserve anymore - I hope ye are all lucky

• No confirmation email so whatever chance the others have, mine is pretty much 0 with no confirmation but they did take the payment... Might email later and try push it

• Advertisement

• Just noticed money refunded, kinda saw it coming, now hopefully a €20 voucher from Argos for a morning's work.

Just noticed money refunded, kinda saw it coming, now hopefully a €20 voucher from Argos for a morning's work.

Sue, sue!!

Ah well, was fun while it lasted lol, did they email? Haven’t got anything yet.

• bladespin wrote: »
    Sue, sue!!

Ah well, was fun while it lasted lol, did they email? Haven’t got anything yet.

Only order confirmation email, still no cancellation email. Argos' online ordering system is so primitive, i doubt they will give any explaination.

• Just got a text confirming the cancellation due to a pricing error.

• rizzla wrote: »
    Just got a text confirming the cancellation due to a pricing error.

me too :D 2 firdges 2 wash machines 2 dishwashers gone ......... well done Argos on 1st Apr -LOL

me too :D 2 firdges 2 wash machines 2 dishwashers gone ......... well done Argos on 1st Apr -LOL

Do they even fit in your flat? :D

This is the email address if anyone willing to say something: [email protected]

Do they even fit in your flat? :D

This is the email address if anyone willing to say something: [email protected]

Who said was for me :D adverts.ie ?

Who said was for me :D adverts.ie ?

First bid then €10 each.:D

• Looking to purchase a Casio watch but all them seem to be out of stock. Anybody know why?

• Looking to purchase a Casio watch but all them seem to be out of stock. Anybody know why?

They might class them as non essential items ...so they are not available to buy

• Advertisement

• are they delivering? want to buy a lawnmower....will it come from the uk or ireland?

• Still listing new video games at much lower prices than other shops but not stocking much of them if any at all. Hopefully they will start to restock in a couple of weeks when reopening begins.

• fryup wrote: »
    are they delivering? want to buy a lawnmower....will it come from the uk or ireland?

Buy elsewhere or wait until you can pick it up in store. Your grass will be 6ft high before it's delivered.

• Pricescanner.ie argos page not updating for the last 3 days now Friday was the last active update

• fryup wrote: »
    are they delivering? want to buy a lawnmower....will it come from the uk or ireland?

I ordered a lawnmower in February, took about a week to arrive.

• Pricescanner.ie argos page not updating for the last 3 days now Friday was the last active update

working again....

littlewoods is back, argos isn't (yet) - i pm'ed maxiiim about it yesterday....

• argos working again on pricescanner...

• Anyone having trouble buying items for home delivery today? I used two different cards and got errors both times, now have pending transactions on those two accounts that'll take a week to free up again.

• Their weights/fitness equipment is all out of stock for some reason. Anybody any idea why?

• Advertisement

• Passenger wrote: »
    Their weights/fitness equipment is all out of stock for some reason. Anybody any idea why?

The pandemic surged demand for gym equipment over night , not just for Argos for any business selling that kind of equipment.

If you have a Particular item you want you can ask in store or ring and they may be able to give you an idea of a date of when it will come into stock.

Few items I wanted I asked a few weeks back and was told they had no dates yet

Advertisement